Media Usman's Hairline is the latest victim of the Embedded comment section Lol(Pics)

Arkham's Notorious Geyser

"Sorry about that"
@red
Reaction score
One thing that never ceases to amuse me, and one thing I always look forward too when it comes to the embedded is the comments, and when it comes to Usman's hairline oh man Lol, they do NOT disappoint.

upload_2019-12-11_22-9-55.png
upload_2019-12-11_22-10-23.png
upload_2019-12-11_22-10-48.png
"I can't let you get close" - Martys forehead to Martys hairline ???
"I see holes in Usman's hairline" - Kevin "MAGA" Lee

<36>{<jordan}

Colby started something and MAN is the MMA Community running with it, these are some of the funniest I've read on the embedded.

King of Chaos Bless, can't say the man didn't do SOMETHING right lol.

Yeah but if he confronted 99% of those people, they'd likely turn bitch quicker than they wrote the comment.

Ben started the Marty memes not Colby.

Yeah but if he confronted 99% of those people, they'd likely turn bitch quicker than they wrote the comment.

Lol lighten up bud, if he can't laugh at himself, he shouldn't be laughing at Colby or anyone for that matter. If you can dish it, you better be able to take it, and him confronting these people doesn't make him look tough, it exposes his insecurities and makes him look even worse.

If I was Usman, I'd be dying, but than again, I'm secure with my masculinity and don't attack people for jokes so
{<shrug}

To each their own.

This just in, professional fighter can beat up random kids on youtube.

Cobly is the last guy to talk about hairlines, fucking hilarious that he of all people started this lol.

I'm convinced that under every maga hat is a DESTROYED hairline

I was just reading those yesterday almost made a thread about it myself, good stuff.

The hairstyle is his last problem, when you are a fighter and nobody is interested see your boring ass fight you have bigger problems..

Sherdorgs to worry about another man hair?

giphy.gif

I only worry if one man can dominate another in the fight,I don't give a shit about the appearance of fighters.

You want to see Handsome men and cool hair,will go see models.

<{1-1}><{1-1}>
images

<{1-1}>

Some funny ones I saw yesterday

Usman's Barber: What are you having today?
Usman: You ever seen Robocop?

"We only live 20 miles apart, if there's beef we can do this"

-Usman's Hairline to his Forehead

Max Holloway's, "it is what it is", was the funniest one of all haha!! I literally laughed out loud in the metro train I am currently on lol. And it was a loud laugh haha!

Back