Usman would love to fight GSP with win

GSP would never fight him. The guy just takes fights with few risks for him, and Usman is too big and dangerous.
And his title reign? He did that during his oh so brief title reign?

Really? So you mean for the one fight he came back for? That's your gauge?

Your hate blinds you.

Usman: "Jorge is the best fighter I've ever faced."
Also Usman: "Jorge isn't worthy to step in against me."
Also Also Usman: "I want to fight a 39 year old retired GSP who has had one fight in the last 6+ years."

I understand sherdoggers love to hate Masvidal, but Usman is absolutely unbearable. In the cage, outside the cage...

b670447e0cf8c5b743fff29abdd3dc6b--danny-mcbride-this-is-the-end.jpg
1. He is trying to sell a fight that will be his biggest payday
2. This is the cold hard truth.
3. Who wouldn't want to beat up a 39 year old non-threatening WW GOAT?

If this is your slam dunk case for why you find someone totally unlikable I have to believe there is more to it.

I don't underestimate Georges era I just think the new era has much better athletes and fighters.
Like every new generation ever. Never provable, and never quantifiable, just sour grapes. Woodley and Usman have not had the same level of success. If you want to judge GSP bring him forward in time skill wise, not just older, shot GSP vs Usman in his prime.

Woodley fought in GSP's era and didn't improve enough to get there. So as GSP declines, and Woodley improves Woodley is just better??

What about Woodley now vs GSP from a couple years ago? Or better yet, why not just move on from GSP as he has moved on from MMA.
He doesn't care about this stuff as much as Sherdog seems to, because... he... let ... it... go.

If the dog keeps barking, GSP may just make the boy sit.

I wouldnt look past Masvidal if I were Usman though.

Georges had a chance to fight him and came back and fought Bisping Lmao so GTFO with that bullshit. Woodley was better than him then that's why Georges took the easier fight.
In what fucking world is Bisping and easier fight than Woodley. Bisping would beat Woodley by murder. You start watching MMA last week or what?

You're acting like Georges was the champ 20 years ago. Rory, who is basically GSP-light, completely dominated Woodley from bell to bell.

Or maybe, just maybe, it was because he wanted belts in 2 different weight classes?
GSP was ready to fight Woodley, Woodley blew that chance with a brutal performance. Anyone who legitimately argues that Bisping is an easier matchup for a WW coming off a 4 year layoff can’t be taken seriously. Bisping would wreck Woodley. Its not even close.

Oh I’m sure he would love to fight a 40 year old GSP coming off a two year layoff! Lol! What a fucking clown.

Usman Can barely finish a burger I don’t see him finishing GSP even though GSP is 40

Lmao Woodley would smoke GSP without really breaking a sweat, you fanboys are hilarious. Who did GSP fight that was anywhere near as athletic or explosive as Tyron? Who had the KO power Tyron has? Who had the wrestling acumen he has? Who had the combination of wrestling and KO power? Things move on and MMA is no exception, GSP was great for his era but he's not messing with current top tier welterweights. Stylistically Usman and Woodley are just nightmare matchups for him. Covington and GSP might be interesting though.

ya keep pumping up woodley where your favorite fighter today....lost his last couple of fights, no more belt, doesn't seem like contender material to me and his reign as ww champ was pretty shitty considering he had a draw and another voted shittiest ww title fight ever against maia.

sorry but woodley was nothing but a flame that faded out pretty quickly and your points mean shit, gsp would still smoke woodley no problems by decision....kos had power and wrestling, alves had good tdd, power, bjj, the fact is you take gsp's fight with hendricks or maybe his last 2 fights but if you compare a prime gsp from the early 30's fighting woodley then no doubt gsp wins either by decision or possibly submission.

You're acting like Georges was the champ 20 years ago. Rory, who is basically GSP-light, completely dominated Woodley from bell to bell.

Or maybe, just maybe, it was because he wanted belts in 2 different weight classes?
If you want to think that GSP took Bisping because he wanted that second title that's fine. Personally I think he took that fight because Bisping wasn't a wrestler like Woodley was, nor does he have the one shot power and also after such a long layoff the weight cut might have been too much.

ya keep pumping up woodley where your favorite fighter today....lost his last couple of fights, no more belt, doesn't seem like contender material to me and his reign as ww champ was pretty shitty considering he had a draw and another voted shittiest ww title fight ever against maia.

sorry but woodley was nothing but a flame that faded out pretty quickly and your points mean shit, gsp would still smoke woodley no problems by decision....kos had power and wrestling, alves had good tdd, power, bjj, the fact is you take gsp's fight with hendricks or maybe his last 2 fights but if you compare a prime gsp from the early 30's fighting woodley then no doubt gsp wins either by decision or possibly submission.
Lmao you're seriously going to compare Koscheck's KO power to Woodley's Lmao, Holy fuck you dudes are seriously reaching. The fact that Woodley's reign was less than stellar has fuck all to do with how they match up and both of them had boring reigns, GSP couldn't finish Dan Hardy ffs.

Lmao you're seriously going to compare Koscheck's KO power to Woodley's Lmao, Holy fuck you dudes are seriously reaching. The fact that Woodley's reign was less than stellar has fuck all to do with how they match up and both of them had boring reigns, GSP couldn't finish Dan Hardy ffs.
<-----------------shit on gsp for not finishing hardy yet you couldn't finish your way out of wet paper bag.

don't cry about it. it's not always about power but timing and accuracy, your forgetting how man wins gsp had that went to decision where his opponent had 5 rounds to ko him and couldn't not even hendricks who i'd say would have comparable power to your lover boy woodley.

say what you want about gsp, but he has more records, and accomplishments than woodley ever will achieve or have....there's no comparison as woodley isn't even in gsp's league....let me educate you, 2x welter weight champ, 1x mw champ making him a 2 division champ, 9 consecutive title defenses, NO draws and NO fights voted shittiest ww title fight like woodley vs maia, only fight people bitch about is the hendricks fight but too bad big pig hendricks only went 70% during the biggest fight of his career and still lost according the judges, fans like you can cry all day but gsp still walked out with his belt and another victim to add to his list of losers.

Back