usman would beat adesanya

Ruthless_swag

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
big strong wrestler with decent power. Cardio for days. Very hard to takedown.
Usman could be double champ if Israel beats Whittaker.
Whittaker
gastelum
weidman
romero
these guys are bad matchups for usman but he stylistically he matches up well vs Israel.

I mean yeah but they aren’t even in the same weight class.

Nigerian On Nigerian Violence is not allowed yet

.you know who he would certainly do better than? Tyrone Woodley. He's a ssignificantly better striker than Woodley.... Like very significant.

Not even convinced his TDD is much worse, if it even it is.

.you know who he would certainly do better than? Tyrone Woodley. He's a ssignificantly better striker than Woodley.... Like very significant.

Woodley would ko Israel. woodley's kryptonite is shields and usman. pressure clinch wrestlers.
he needs to figure out a way to beat them to be considered greater than gsp.
He needs to fucking stop rapping and focus on getting his belt back. he has the tools to beat usman for sure.

I'm highly sk
Woodley would ko Israel. woodley's kryptonite is shields and usman. pressure clinch wrestlers.
He needs to fucking stop rapping and focus on getting his belt back. he has the tools to beat usman for sure.
I am highly skeptical woodley would beat Israel even though those are the types of fighters Woodley fights best against. I think Adesanya would finish Woodley though. I think he has shown certain ground tools that none of the strikers Woodley fought has shown.

I think Adesanya would catch Woodley like he caught Gastelum but finish him.

Whittaker
gastelum
weidman
romero
these guys are bad matchups for usman but he stylistically he matches up well vs Israel.
iu

iu

LOL TDD of a kickboxer vs the guy who had the best TDD in mma history and an EX wrestler LOL. is israel the new conor? get off the crack son. his tdd is holding up vs strikers and brawlers like barboza/conor and many other strikers. once he faces a real td machine hes done.

Not even in the same weight class and they're friends, who cares

Usman is way too small to beat Israel. He gets finished in a 5 rounder.

Style wise I would favor Usman, Israel doesn’t put the pressure on and I think that is what you need to beat Usman.

I think usman is heavier even if he is fighting at ww

Back