Usman won't ever get close to GSP's greatness if all he does is grant undeserved rematches.

I might be the only person that likes GSP and Usman, I like GSP as a person and personality 10 times more than Usman who i find boring af but admire his dedication and work ethic, as much as i like GSP i think prime for prime Usman beats him in a boring fight although Usman has been throwing hands lately and looking a bit more exciting.

Lmao GSP took Hendricks soul, who was never the same after GSP beat him and lost to almost everyone after that. GSP retired rich as a legend and came back 4 years after that and took the MW belt. Stay mad.
maxresdefault.jpg
Lack of discipline and taking care of kids at night broke Hendricks. He beat the piss outta GSP though. Ya boy went straight into "retirement".<45>
tenor (8).gif

the skull is their with the contenders, but they don't have the name value. back then we had wec, strikeforce building fighter's names

It's OK. Usman will ascend to No. 1 as soon as Dan Hardy knocks out GSP. I'm assured that all he has to do is touch St. Pierre's chin once.

NxXNA9c.jpg

Usman has the UFC to blame as to why he's not more popular. What have they done for him really? Highlighted his deadbeat imprisoned father and want you to believe he's the king of Africa because he's black. GSP was doing stadiums in Canada. They don't give a fuck about Marty.

GSP had like 5 title fights against the same 2 people lol.

He lost 3 title fights (Hughes, Serra and Hendricks) and was finished in 2 of them. Usman has lost 0.

GSP also had 1 finish in 8 title defences (corner stoppage), whilst Usman has 3 finishes in 4 title defences. Usman can reach 6-8 title defences by the end of 2022 easily. If he beats Colby again, Wonderboy, then 1 or 2 contenders, he undoubtedly surpasses GSP. It's not some far fetched idea.

He will rematch Colby now because of Nate's lucky punch and that will be the second undeserved rematch after that joke of a fight that was Usman vs Masvidal II
Colby only fought washed up has-beens. His best wins are senior citizen Maia, Useless Robbie Lawler and Jake Pauls future bitch Tyron Woodley.
His only legit title defense is against Gilbert Burns. Leon Edwards should be next and anyone who says anything different is delusional. After that there are Chiesa, Wonderboy and Luque. The current welterweight division is rather weak I must say especially when compared to GSP's era. Hard to build a legacy like GSP's on those names.

360 spinning back kick on every donk's head who thinks Usman is close to the GOAT

{<jordan}

He already passed gsp/ gsp couldnt finish a fight for ten years and fought cans.... wake up you clown

GSP had 9 fights against 4 guys, girls. Two of those guys (4 fights) were from the LW division, and were unranked at WW.

Stop your pretend time fantasy bullshit.
Is OP going to assess this?

GSP had 9 fights against 4 guys, girls. Two of those guys (4 fights) were from the LW division, and were unranked at WW.

Stop your pretend time fantasy bullshit.
@OldFashion dont cherry pick your replies, pls answer to this

Lmao GSP took Hendricks soul, who was never the same after GSP beat him and lost to almost everyone after that. GSP retired rich as a legend and came back 4 years after that and took the MW belt. Stay mad.
<36>
After GSP "took Hendricks soul" he went on to become the WW champion. I guess that makes Big Rigg the first soulless UFC Champion.

Well the WW division today is definitely weak compared to back then, doesn't help that Usman's got that cherry picking contenders diva mentality

how fucking dumb do you have to be to not realize colby gave Usman one of his toughest fights.

He will rematch Colby now because of Nate's lucky punch and that will be the second undeserved rematch after that joke of a fight that was Usman vs Masvidal II
Colby only fought washed up has-beens. His best wins are senior citizen Maia, Useless Robbie Lawler and Jake Pauls future bitch Tyron Woodley.
His only legit title defense is against Gilbert Burns. Leon Edwards should be next and anyone who says anything different is delusional. After that there are Chiesa, Wonderboy and Luque. The current welterweight division is rather weak I must say especially when compared to GSP's era. Hard to build a legacy like GSP's on those names.

Agree with the first part of your post altough none of this is Usman's fault. He is literally the most active guy in the division, the problem is the top WW don't fight each other. All title challengers in recent years in WW got their title shot by beating the same old fighters (RDA, Maia, Woodley). At least now you have Wonderboy fighting Burns, if he wins he will 100% deserve the TS.

That being said, the level of the WW division is at least on par and probably higher than in GSP's time, make no mistake about that. The biggest names GSP has beaten (Hughes, Nick, BJ, etc) would not stand a chance with top WWs of today.

Last edited:
Back