Usman won't ever get close to GSP's greatness if all he does is grant undeserved rematches.

OldFashion

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He will rematch Colby now because of Nate's lucky punch and that will be the second undeserved rematch after that joke of a fight that was Usman vs Masvidal II
Colby only fought washed up has-beens. His best wins are senior citizen Maia, Useless Robbie Lawler and Jake Pauls future bitch Tyron Woodley.
His only legit title defense is against Gilbert Burns. Leon Edwards should be next and anyone who says anything different is delusional. After that there are Chiesa, Wonderboy and Luque. The current welterweight division is rather weak I must say especially when compared to GSP's era. Hard to build a legacy like GSP's on those names.

360 spinning back kick on every donk's head who thinks Usman is close to the GOAT

{<jordan}

Last edited:
He is on a big win streak apparently, cant remember who he has actually beaten, clearly no one of any significance anyway.

That's because current welterweight sucks, which I mentioned in the OP. Look at the rankings. He still deserves it more than Masvidal and Colby. At least he is a different style matchup. Can't build a legacy by beating up the same 2 guys for years

Masvidal indeed was granted an undeserved rematch, but on the other hand Usman is a quite active champ. I'll take that. It's better to see the champ fighing 2-3 times a year, even if some fights are not great matchmaking, contrary to fighting once per year or less.

Colby is the only fighter as of recent who gave Usman trouble and the fight was 2:2 in two scorecards coming into the fifth. Although he wasn't active and beating Woodley doesn't mean a lot nowadays, I still think he is the best contender. Maybe Wonderboy next (if he keeps on winning).

K1 Usman breaks Leon Edwards' bum chin. I mean how does Edwards win? He can't outwrestle Usman and sure as hell won't outstrike him. Usman has good chin and insane recovery + good power when he sits on his punches. Edwards couldn't do nutthin to Nate and was nearly put out in the fifth.

Well edwards is a rematch too lol. The only other guy right now is wonderboy if he beats burns.

Masvidal indeed was granted an undeserved rematch, but on the other hand Usman is a quite active champ. I'll take that. It's better to see the champ fighing 2-3 times a year, even if some fights are not great matchmaking, contrary to fighting once per year or less.

Colby is the only fighter as of recent who gave Usman trouble and the fight was 2:2 in two scorecards coming into the fifth. Although he wasn't active and beating Woodley doesn't mean a lot nowadays, I still think he is the best contender. Maybe Wonderboy next (if he keeps on winning).

K1 Usman breaks Leon Edwards' bum chin. I mean how does Edwards win? He can't outwrestle Usman and sure as hell won't outstrike him. Usman has good chin and insane recovery + good power when he sits on his punches. Edwards couldn't do nutthin to Nate and was nearly put out in the fifth.

At his activity Rate Usman will get more fights against the WW top ten before the other Champs cycle through guys in and out the top 5 in their divisions.

Back