Usman vs Colby stats

I'm surprised to see that usman throws more per minute, statistically he is the better striker on paper.
I think usman wins and pretty easily maybe fades just a little in the last round but otherwise he just seems like the better fighter, just compare the RDA fight. RDA was competitive in the clinch with colby meanwhile Usman just manhandled him there. Let's not forget he dominated Woodley with a broken fucking foot.
Yep Noone ever mentions the broken foot.

Throwing more strikes per minute means you are the better striker? MMA fans have brain damage
Landing more significant strikes per minute and at a higher accuracy is probably what makes him statistically the better striker. But I'm sure you knew that because you viewed the attached JPG. Hope you get your mental issues sorted out.

There isnt even a point of fighting they should just bring their stat sheets to the octagon

Colbie is an air puncher. The strikes landed comparison just shows how comically ineffective his striking is.

Bump. I was right. Dunno why people think colby was up, it was clearly 3-1 usman and his body work was the set up to the finish.
Dont see anyone beating him for a while.

Back