Usman vs Adesanya @ MW

Way, wayyy too early to be discussing a match-up like this as both still have a ton to prove IMO.

That being said, I'd take Usman via wrestling as I still feel Israel could easily be controlled on the ground if facing someone who would actually commit to the takedown. Israel's list of wins is incredibly underwhelming IMHO and a close win over Kelvin (who himself has an incredibly padded record with 7/10 of his UFC wins being over retired fighters) does little to change my perspective of him. Kelvin, although talented, is very undisciplined and played right into Israel's game and yet still nearly won... that's not a great sign.

Both are far from a match-up like this but Usman is more complete IMO

Tryin incite black on black crime. U must be a democrat.

this is one of the most stupidest match ups between 2 hype trains

why ?
Usman weighs as MW in the octagon
And the bigger MW guys like Costa weight as much as the weigh in limit for LHWs if not more in the cage. Usman would get destroyed by anyone who could prevent the takedown and has decent striking-Whittaker, Romero, Costa, Adesanya even potentially Jack, Cannonier or some of the guys who recently went up to LHW if they came back down.

If they are both hype jobs, wouldn't that be a fairly even or at least interesting match up?

Apr 15, 2019.

wtf? coming out of hibernation?

I didn't bump this thread, bud. That's also this year and still a relevant subject. So I don't see the problem. So do you still think they are hype jobs or can you admit you were wrong?

I didn't bump this thread, bud. That's also this year and still a relevant subject. So I don't see the problem. So do you still think they are hype jobs or can you admit you were wrong?
dude, how can we ask me something from half an year ago?
there is christmas coming, enjoy the meal

dude, how can we ask me something from half an year ago?
there is christmas coming, enjoy the meal

Uhm.. I can in the way that I did with my previous posts. You are seemingly unwilling to answer though.

Thanks, bud. Same to you.

Head movement would be useless if your opponent keep targeting your lower body. Usman right now IMO is the best wrestler in both WW and MW division with endless gas tank, even if he didn't get his takedown in the first 2 rounds, he could just push them in the cage like he did against Woodly and let them tired.
If Gastelum and Robert can then Usman can too, he is already the biggest WW so there would be no size disadvantage (except against Costa but i think Costa's cardio will break after 1 round with Usman)

Hahaha I didn't see the date. I was about to ask wtf you were saying. By the way even in april both weren't hype trains. Usman had just obliterated Woodley and Izzy had showed that he was no joke after is war against Gastelum.

Back