Usman ragdolled Twood but Cant ragdoll Colby?

Colby threw more punches in his last fight than Woodley has his whole career, I don't think you can compare them stylistically.
Still think Usman takes it but I don't think the Woodley fight was a good barometer for anything.

Twood and Colby fight like polar opposites of each other, can't be compared.
How they fight isnt the issue at hand. Their TDD when fresh is. Twood is way harder to takedown than Colby especially in those 1st and 2nd round. Usman was able to find success vs relatively fresh Twood.

RDA took Colby down 3 times.

colby is the ethno-state's champ, the white guy's white guy

I want Colby to win just for the lulz on here, but i am not confident he will. But his pace is a lot higher then Woodly's. I am just not sure Colby can win on just pace alone.

This fight will be better for my sleep than taking NyQuil . Get your PJs on and get ready for the King of boring Colby to fight

Do you remember when people were seriously making the argument that Woodley had overtaken GSP as WW GOAT on here? Lol!

Woodley puts his own back against the cage on purpose.

Picking Usman, but Woodley's style is to wait to land a big punch and use his wrestling to dominate guys without a strong wrestling/grappling background on the ground.

Colby's style is a lot more like Usman's, but more aggressive and smothering. Although his submission skills are amateur-level and he lacks finishing instincts.

Last edited:
Colby used to ragdoll twood all the time and make him quit wrestling practice from exhaustion.

Woodley was busy being a rap mogul

Do you remember when people were seriously making the argument that Woodley had overtaken GSP as WW GOAT on here? Lol!

I can even remember when people were saying if Bisping beat four years retired GSP at 185, that he was MMA's GOAT.

Woodley puts his own back against the cage on purpose.
Just like RDA? Fact is, guys like Usman, Khabib and Colby himself are experts of cornering an opponent then wrestling him against the cage.

They did it to most of their competition with success.

Pointless remark.

He was able to force the clinch against Twood and score TDs in rounds 1 and 2 respectively when Twood wasnt gassed.

Twood had higher TDD than Colby. His TDD is still at 92% AFTER the Usman fight. Not to mention when Twood isnt gas and is relatively fresh hes much stronger than Colby and is probably way harder to takedown.

RDA scored 3 Takedowns on Colby. RDA scored 0 takedowns on Usman.

If RDA can takedown Colby why cant Usman?

The long lay off/surgery is the only reason Colby might actually have a shot at this.

Discuss!
Watch the different paces that Usman and Colby fights.... The 1st 2 rounds will maybe go to Usman the next 3 rounds will go to Colby 48-47 Corby....maybe 49-46 Colby....see you after the fight

Colby is a lot more active. Woodley looked bored getting his ass whooped.

A lot more active doing doing nothing but point fighting....

I just rewatched woodley vs usman, twood looked out of it and suspect, like he couldnt be bothered to fight weird af

He was able to force the clinch against Twood and score TDs in rounds 1 and 2 respectively when Twood wasnt gassed.

Twood had higher TDD than Colby. His TDD is still at 92% AFTER the Usman fight. Not to mention when Twood isnt gas and is relatively fresh hes much stronger than Colby and is probably way harder to takedown.

RDA scored 3 Takedowns on Colby. RDA scored 0 takedowns on Usman.

If RDA can takedown Colby why cant Usman?

The long lay off/surgery is the only reason Colby might actually have a shot at this.

Discuss!
Woodley has some of the most overrated wrestling in the UFC. His TDD got blown up because he stopped TDs from 2 guys who are the worst at getting TDs for how many attempts they make.

He had barely proven his TDD against wrestlers going into the Usman fight. I doubt Colby will stop the TDa but his cardio is significantly better than Woodley's so he'll make Usman work to keep him there, unlike Woodley who knows his cardio can't handle than much scrambling.

I just rewatched woodley vs usman, twood looked out of it and suspect, like he couldnt be bothered to fight weird af

He looked that same way the entire second fight with Wonderboy and yet somehow won the decision for one big combination late in the fight. He should have lost that fight, as awful as it was.

Maia of course he won, but Maia was rushed into that fight and was ready to go in the 1st and Woodley couldn't be bothered to to finish it in another awful fight.

Back