Usman on Masvidal: He's become everything he said he wouldn't be, everything he fought against.

{<redford}
I was really hoping Usman would develop a "pimp" persona instead of just wearing stupid hats and saying he's just a regular guy.

If he's gonna wear a wide-brim hat, he might as well go all out.

dolemite%20suit%20main.jpeg

Usman dressing like a 70's pimp now?
<Dany07>
latest

I miss the days when fighters just fought and the performance in the cage was all that mattered.

I'm still not watching interviews nor countdowns. Only what happens in the ring that 15mins or 25mins matters to me. I don't care if fighters donate 100k to charity, smoke crack off some prostitute ass.

Usman isn’t wrong

I didn’t think I’d say this but...

Jorges gimmick is old already to me

going to have to agree - I originally was very happy for him because.I viewed him as a old school fighters fighter who was extremely underrated and was on the short end of some bad split decisions but he’s become a arrogant clown now

the robe he was wearing at the conor fight was my breaking point

I miss the days when fighters just fought and the performance in the cage was all that mattered.

Huh ? When was these days ? It as always been like that in combat sports. Social media just show it more.

Didnt hear anything, was too busy trying to work out if usman has a huge head or just really narrow shoulders.

When has that ever been the case? Even Tank Abbott and Kimo had vignettes and promos telling us how bad they were.
Those are outliers for the majority that had respect. I don't recall them being in title contentions ever. Yet that attitude can get a guy a title shot at 3-2.

Huh ? When was these days ? It as always been like that in combat sports. Social media just show it more.
That could be why I see it like that. The change of platform is ridiculous. BMF belt ......

Yeah, unpopular opinion and I'll get hate for this but Masvidal has been talking way too much lately. I mean I get it but at the same time, he despised that about Askren and preached it constantly.

Yeah, the MMA world is in love with Masvidal. Not only does he get a pass every time he behaves like some gettho trash but people actually are loving it. Yet at the same time the same people are still crying about Khabib touching Artiem s neck. SMH.

Usman is so bad at interviews. But he’s right about Masvidal. He just can’t really articulate his point.

Till was ranked #1 when Jorge baptized him. That alone puts him over Edwards.
Actually Till was #3 to #11 Masvidal. Edwards was already ranked higher than Jorge and looking for a higher-ranked opponent.

Those are outliers for the majority that had respect. I don't recall them being in title contentions ever. Yet that attitude can get a guy a title shot at 3-2.
Both challenged for a title, both were used heavily in the promotion of the company, more than say, Maurice Smith who actually was a champ.

It was meant as a condescending expression
you never actually call your buddies, 'bud'
so relax, nobody likes you still
And what I said was a joke that you didn't get, pal.

Yeah, unpopular opinion and I'll get hate for this but Masvidal has been talking way too much lately. I mean I get it but at the same time, he despised that about Askren and preached it constantly.

I was actively starting to like him until he started getting the media attention and brought on this Scarface character. I liked him better when he would come in and win fights and the Street Jesus thing wasn't a thing.

Edwards has beaten nobody noteworthy except for RDA.

Give Jorge 8 unranked guys and he will run through them too.
Masvidal got a belt for fighting a journeymen LW.
You can't really shit on anyone when he is on the same boat with less wins...

Masvidal got a belt for fighting a journeymen LW.
You can't really shit on anyone when he is on the same boat with less wins...

Jorge baptized Darren Till who was ranked #1.

Back