Usman on Masvidal: He's become everything he said he wouldn't be, everything he fought against.

Sorry, kid.
But are you Usman? because the point here is that HE didn't dress like that before.
Only now that he became the champion, he is taking more care about his appearance.

But I think you are just a little too defensive of him, for I meant no disrespect.

The point I was trying to make is:

A) He did dress like that WAAAYY before he got title.
B) The reason he dresses like that is because of his culture where such outfits are what normal guys wear and not because fame got to his head.

Usman won the title in March 2, 2019

Septmber 8, 2018

December 3, 2017

JULY 30, 2017

Usman is a wannabe what he actually wants to be i have no clue

B) The reason he dresses like that is because of his culture where such outfits are what normal guys wear and not because fame got to his head.

Septmber 8, 2018

December 3, 2017

JULY 30, 2017

Kamarus gotta dress like a champ.
Creepers_had.jpg

Septmber 8, 2018

December 3, 2017

JULY 30, 2017

I stand corrected (first time I see these pics).
I had the wrong impression of him due to my own ignorance. Thank you for showing me

Speaking of hypocrites Wasn't usman just asking who masvidal was?

Yea... That whole who thing was because A) he lost respect for Masvidal playing it up to media B) he think Masvidal isn’t deserving of a title shot duet to his 50/50 record. Especially considering Edwards has got 8 in a row

Osman sounds like a little jealous Kid but he is right. Masvidal is a sell out and forget his roots. He is acting like a Monkey for the last few big Paychecks. No one should be this way for some Money. No one would blame him if he would not allways act like a Man of Honor.

Anyway Usman is still a little jealous Kid who want to be so bad a smooth good looking Cuban like Mas. Look how Usman is dressing to get Attention. He is doing that because of inferiority complexes.

Yea... That whole who thing was because A) he lost respect for Masvidal playing it up to media B) he think Masvidal isn’t deserving of a title shot duet to his 50/50 record. Especially considering Edwards has got 8 in a row

Edwards has beaten nobody noteworthy except for RDA.

Give Jorge 8 unranked guys and he will run through them too.

Maz is still real, The streets don’t ever leave you.

His gimmick isn’t really like some fake gimmick either, it’s him but overblown by 1000.

The only thing that rubbed me the wrong way was him telling Nate he’d give him that rematch and then backing off, I’m not one believing that Nate was coming back but it still wasn’t over and the Diaz fight really propelled him to the next level as a star, he owes Nate imo but other than that, I’m still a Maz fan

I miss the days when fighters just fought and the performance in the cage was all that mattered.
When has that ever been the case? Even Tank Abbott and Kimo had vignettes and promos telling us how bad they were.

This would carry some weight is Marty isn't playing some weird character himself.

The Nigerian Nightmare is about as exaggerated of a character as Masdivals Tony Montana costume

These two along with Colby are essentially playing dress up every day

This would carry some weight is Marty isn't playing some weird character himself.

The Nigerian Nightmare is about as exaggerated of a character as Masdivals Tony Montana costume

These two along with Colby are essentially playing dress up every day

What makes you think he is playing a character?

Edwards has beaten nobody noteworthy except for RDA.

Give Jorge 8 unranked guys and he will run through them too.
And Jorge's wins are Askren and Till. Don't say Diaz he's .500 at WW with his wins being over Lightweights and long retired fighters.

And Jorge's wins are Askren and Till. Don't say Diaz he's .500 at WW with his wins being over Lightweights and long retired fighters.

Till was ranked #1 when Jorge baptized him. That alone puts him over Edwards.

Maz is still real, The streets don’t ever leave you.

His gimmick isn’t really like some fake gimmick either, it’s him but overblown by 1000.

The only thing that rubbed me the wrong way was him telling Nate he’d give him that rematch and then backing off, I’m not one believing that Nate was coming back but it still wasn’t over and the Diaz fight really propelled him to the next level as a star, he owes Nate imo but other than that, I’m still a Maz fan

Does Nate want the rematch or something??? Haven't heard him ask for it.

When Nate is ready I'm sure Masvidal will give it to him.

Back