Usman on Masvidal: He's become everything he said he wouldn't be, everything he fought against.

This dude is a bum. He should really look in the mirror.

Who the hell dresses Usman?

What convenience store did he buy that chain from?

What the hell is Usman talking about?

This guy just starts talking and thinks he makes sense, but doesn't know where he's going with it.

Nigerian gangsta dress..lol. chain does look cheap, but probably not since hes getting paid and chains are always first on the list for some reason. I kinda think the ufc tells him to dress in African themed clothes or something. I'm sure marty at wrestling in college didnt dress like he does now after the workout. He just always sounds like hes trying to be a bad actor.

Sounds like something Obi-Wan said to Anakin
you-were-the-5c6480.jpg

Yeah, unpopular opinion and I'll get hate for this but Masvidal has been talking way too much lately. I mean I get it but at the same time, he despised that about Askren and preached it constantly.

Nigerian gangsta dress..lol. chain does look cheap, but probably not since hes getting paid and chains are always first on the list for some reason. I kinda think the ufc tells him to dress in African themed clothes or something. I'm sure marty at wrestling in college didnt dress like he does now after the workout. He just always sounds like hes trying to be a bad actor.
He's trying to market himself because more fans = more money. Unfortunately, he probably hasn't talked with someone in PR/image consulting about what image he should be aiming for (or is realistic for him).

Usman isn’t wrong

I didn’t think I’d say this but...

Jorges gimmick is old already to me

No fan of Usman but he has a point.
Jorge's face after Conor’s fight said it all. He showed up half naked in Conor’s old robe and still didn’t get his callout, you could see his face drop when he realised what he had become.

I have nothing against Usman and what he is attempting to say.
I can even agree (to a degree) with him.

but he is one dressed with the funny hat, big chain on his neck claiming he is just a "normal guy" while talking about how other guy is getting dressed? I mean, is he completely oblivious to his own changes???

I miss the days when fighters just fought and the performance in the cage was all that mattered.

He's right. Masvidal has been acting like a dick lately. Thinks he's a megastar.

I was really hoping Usman would develop a "pimp" persona instead of just wearing stupid hats and saying he's just a regular guy.

If he's gonna wear a wide-brim hat, he might as well go all out.

dolemite%20suit%20main.jpeg

Back