Media Usman Nurmagomedov will compete on the Bellator Moscow card on October 30.

Give him top 10 already... Maybe the Israeli guy, drama will ensue

He deserves it. Impressive performance tonight

Big win tonight for Usman. The Moscow card will be very good. Great stuff from Coker.

Wait, why is this on the UFC page lol? This is for the World Wide MMA Discussion board, right?

Cool :)
Looking forward to it :)
Hope he has a good performance :D

I am excited.
He looks as good as Khabib on the ground, with an impressive standup game.
Maybe he'll surpass his cousin???

How is winning as a -1400 favourite a 'big win'?

This kinda stuff never gets said about UFC fighters.

'Hey, did you see O'Malley's BIG WIN over Kris Moutinho?' - no one ever.

And some guys here told me he's not ready for the UFC that's why he signed with Bellator

Everyone in their camp are saying that Usman has the most potential out of Islam, Umar and the crew

And some guys here told me he's not ready for the UFC that's why he signed with Bellator

Everyone in their camp are saying that Usman has the most potential out of Islam, Umar and the crew

You can calm down now, thread has been moved.

I am excited.
He looks as good as Khabib on the ground, with an impressive standup game.
Maybe he'll surpass his cousin???
His GNP from what I’ve seen is closest to Khabibis than anyone else

Tbf he hasn't fought anyone who's even contender series standard yet.

Tbf he hasn't fought anyone who's even contender series standard yet.
Many Muro beat a UFC vet and a contender series vet in his last two fights. I'm not trying to pump him up or anything, he's mediocre but I don't think he's a brand of mediocre unlike the brand of mediocre we see on early UFC prelims and contender series cards.

Many Muro beat a UFC vet and a contender series vet in his last two fights. I'm not trying to pump him up or anything, he's mediocre but I don't think he's a brand of mediocre unlike the brand of mediocre we see on early UFC prelims and contender series cards.

Yeah youre right, I forgot Powell was ever in the UFC, surely one of their worst ever fighters though. Newell was a pretty legit win though.

He just turned 23 he won’t face anybody good for awhile. But McKee vs Usman on CBS in 2 years

How is winning as a -1400 favourite a 'big win'?

This kinda stuff never gets said about UFC fighters.

'Hey, did you see O'Malley's BIG WIN over Kris Moutinho?' - no one ever.
TBH it does happen but not in those exact words, whenever a hyped prospect wins you see threads for days calling them the future champ and all sorts of other unearned accolades

Back