Rumored Usman loves weed ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Is he just promoting something or he is an advocate like Rogan ?

ME2K5F_o.jpg

he uses it to help with his acne. all natty welterweight GOAT that only fights bloated 155'ers incoming!!

Probably uses CBD for recovery... and also a sponsor is throwing money at him.

He just has a CBD sponsorship, like every other fighter on Instagram.

Usman said on the JRE he's not much of a weedsmoker. Took like 3 hits with his friend, got high as fuck. Didn't like the feeling. He got paranoid and stuff.

That could've of course changed over time.

he uses it to help with his acne. all natty welterweight GOAT that only fights bloated 155'ers incoming!!
Damn already a ban in the first reply.
Guess the mods have really enforced the rules recently.

He probably owns part of it. There are too many CBD companies and it is easy to start up.

Usman said on the JRE he's not much of a weedsmoker. Took like 3 hits with his friend, got high as fuck. Didn't like the feeling. He got paranoid and stuff.

That could've of course changed over time.
He’ll eventually get use to it, if he does it enough. Unfortunately, it doesn’t change the frequency of federales outside your window. But what would? Ya know?

Since he’s a muslim again he can still use CBD, weed for recreational use is haram though

CBD is a gimmick for normies afraid of THC.

Is he just promoting something or he is an advocate like Rogan ?

ME2K5F_o.jpg
cbd isn't weed weed. He's been promoting lovehemp for awhile. That photo of when he was with henri hooft.

You thought Colby calls him Snoozeman just cuz it sounds clever.

what rules?
Honestly bud I sometimes don't know.
All I know is fighter bashing is bad and really cuss words is a big no no.

Just been noticing a lot of people getting yellow cards or banned recently.

That ain't haram... If Jesus drank wine then he smoked weed. Why not? Same effect without damage to your liver. Alcohol ain't medicine.. but this herb is. Fucking haters need to pull your head out

Back