Usman is the favorite against Masvidal

I was instantly going to say "no shit" but those odds are actually much closer than I expected. Vegas probably trying to entice some action on Masvidal here.

I was instantly going to say "no shit" but those odds are actually much closer than I expected. Vegas probably trying to entice some action on Masvidal here.

If it's closer than you expected then that means Usman is a smaller favorite than you expected. So wouldn't that mean they are trying to entice action on Usman?

5thyRi.gif

Those are the odds I would expect. Both lines aren't that bad

Great line on Usman. Jorge basically has to Askren him to win

Wish the line was bigger. More money for me. You guys can keep doubting.

Masvidal has 2 rnds to make it work. If he hasn't closed the deal by then, it's all Marty.
Yeah the first few rounds are critical for Masvidal. Usman grappling pressure will make it harder in the later rounds.

Genuine question: wouldn’t Vegas trying to entice action on Masvidal mean the odds get farther apart? Like Mas +250?

If you asked me 2 years ago I would of prayed for a masvidal win ....but God Jorge has become very annoying with his tough guy bullshit

I'm praying for a double knockout now

Genuine question: wouldn’t Vegas trying to entice action on Masvidal mean the odds get farther apart? Like Mas +250?

Oops yeah that was dumb of me. I guess I meant Usman, or just action in general because it seemed close...idk. I just thought the odds seemed off imo

Back