Rumored Usman hacked by some punk

We dont need people like ali in the sport. I lose respect for fighters that sign with him.

Well it's wasn't Andy Wang because he ain't no punk, he's a warrior !

Pfffft how naive are you. Got to make it look legit, all it was a screenshot of much he apparently had in his account which was likely a fake.

I mean seriously what are the odds a random hacker would hack usmans account right before a conor fight just in time to send those tweets at the most opportune time to mess with Connors head before the fight?

Ali already confirmed it wasnt him

Conor was right, that shit had Ali written all over it.

Guys just heard Ali said it wasnt him, so there goes that theory
If Ali said it wasn't him, then it was 100% him.

You realize Ali told his wife he was dying so he did not have to send child support, right? You think he would then tell the truth about showing his clients bank account and calling Mike Tyson the N word? Ali scored "off the charts" on his psychopathy profile by the NYPD. He was proven to be a chronic liar, flunked his lie detector test done multiple times and over the same two questions (one was if he was informing for another org/double informancy), and he had a motive and access to do this.

You thought Ali would just let it fly that Conor outed him as a dead beat lying terrorist convict? Hell Naw! Psychopaths always try to get revenge, and usually wait for their opportunity. What better time than Conor's comeback, right before he was about to fight, while also showing how much money he made Usman (advertising for clients to go to him) and also getting his clients on the front page?!

If you don't think it was Ali, I got a bridge to sell you at a bang out price.

Pfffft how naive are you. Got to make it look legit, all it was a screenshot of much he apparently had in his account which was likely a fake.

I mean seriously what are the odds a random hacker would hack usmans account right before a conor fight just in time to send those tweets at the most opportune time to mess with Connors head before the fight?
It was not even is bank account, bro! It was Usman's MMA business bank account, which Ali would 100000% have access to. Usmans true bank account was not there. These fighter's are contractors and they treat their career's as business. The fact it was not his legit bank account is even more of a red flag!

He also tried to get the light off him by going after his fighters and Mike Tyson, who is his 'idol' and 'good friend'. Why go after Tyson out of all people out there in the world? Also note how the twitter account showed it was just created before this? Ali probably dreamed this up right before Conor was going to fight to get under his skin and had everything planned out, including the burner troll account to put blame on. Ali is notorious for creating fake accounts on twitter to argue with his detractors and make him seem cool. I legit think Hitto mat be Ali.

One has to look at Mike Russell ground breaking investigative work into Ali. It is all sourced, backed up by documents, interviews, FBI contacts, NYPD documents and more. Ali 99.99% did this.

The dude tweeted out a link to join his Discord server. If you think that was Ali I feel bad for you and your loved ones.

Ali just had Cejudo call Ariel a Jew. When are these fighters going to wise up and stop giving Ali their password?

How is that terrorist rat not behind bars?
Oh that’s right. Liberal NY now let’s out criminals with the bail reform laws.

yeah that's not it, but sure, lets make this a political discussion so you can show your stupidity.

cm-punk-ufc-225-2-696x391.jpg

One True Punk

How is that terrorist rat not behind bars?
Oh that’s right. Liberal NY now let’s out criminals with the bail reform laws.

Would love to hear how you and the 5 people who liked this post think bail reform laws has anything to do with Ali not being in jail/prison.

1. He avoided time for being an informant.
2. He can easily pay any sort of bail if he gets in trouble, the reform allows for poorer people to get out. Ali is far from poor.

Dana said banking info was released too though
"Look you lil broke bitch... log on to Chasebanking.com, click on 'Online banking', type in Uzthang - password: 4tYdJ@3U, then click 'Check my account balances', and then tell me who's desperate for a big payday."

Would love to hear how you and the 5 people who liked this post think bail reform laws has anything to do with Ali not being in jail/prison.

1. He avoided time for being an informant.
2. He can easily pay any sort of bail if he gets in trouble, the reform allows for poorer people to get out. Ali is far from poor.
Democrats have ruined NYS.

Yo guys, if we can start a campaign and put pressure on Vinny Magalhaes, he said he had the evidence to sink the Ali ship and would release it to Mike Russell if Mike could provide evidence of a court document proving Ali was involved with illegal shenanigans. Mike did that and Vinny strangely backed out. The reality may also be that Ali is blackmailing or pressuring his fighters in some way, as many have complained in private yet no one ever leaves him. His WSOF former co-workers were the ones that actually privately leaked the information about Ali's past to begin with, but everyone is so afraid of him for some reason that no one dares to cross him. For Mike even investigating Ali, Ali has hired multiple investigative agencies to try and dig dirt on him, mess with him and even shadow him. If we want real journalism in MMA, we have to stick by those that do real journalism and not let them get bullied or have other real journalists be afraid to research.

Back