Usman Did Stem Cell Replacement on his Knees Last Year

Better explanation than losers crying about steroids and EPO with zero hard evidence and zero circumstantial evidence.
42224552-0-image-a-32_1619424893091.jpg

Lol Usman had Covid after the Masvidal fight. It's in that ESPN feature that came out before Conor's tweet, so it's not like it's damage control.

In August last year he was pissing blood, lost 17 lbs, and hadn't been to the gym in 6 weeks. You can't really jump into a camp for a December fight like that.

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/Coverstory-April2021/the-reign-kamaru-usman

"...after he defeated Jorge Masvidal at UFC 251 and flew back to his home in Denver, Colorado, Kamaru Usman thought he might die. He woke up in his bed one morning and felt weak and sick. He spent the day inside trying to shake it off. He lost his appetite and hardly ate for three days.

"Man, I just made all this money and I'm not gonna be able to spend it," he thought to himself, only half kidding.

Four days later, he was so dehydrated that he was urinating blood. He lost his sense of smell and taste. On Day 5, having surmised that he might have COVID-19, he drove himself to the emergency room. After being admitted, he tested positive for COVID-19 and was prescribed antibiotics. He lived on fruit and vegetable smoothies delivered to his door and told his mother and other family members to stay away from his apartment for their protection. Eight days after that first morning of symptoms, he had lost 17 pounds."

It certainly didn't hurt. I had it done on mine, and feel 10x better. It actually works. Unfortunately, there is no cure for arthritis.
Do you know if it works for herniated discs? what joints was yours done on?

Randy Couture ate fetus for breakfest, it not new

I mean, it definitely couldn't have hurt him lol.

abortion saves lives

A lot of NBA players do it now a days. I remember Kobe was one of the first ones to do it in Germany

You really don't know shit about peds do you?

We're entering into illegal territory so i'll leave it at that.

A lot more than you think pal.

I was complaining about them 13 years ago as a major issue when barely anyone else thought it was the issue that it was and I’m complaining again now that the issue is overblown.

Better explanation than losers crying about steroids and EPO with zero hard evidence and zero circumstantial evidence.

Zero circumstantial evidence?

You mean other than the fact multiple of his teammates got caught for it? Because none of us do what our peers do right?

Also other than the fact his sudden overnight cardio increase? Cardio is pretty genetic... when you're at this level... coincidentally... EPO is directly for cardio increase...

So now we have two dots.

Then how about Colby calling him out on stage and Kamaru looking guiltier than OJ trying on that glove?, looking at Dana like "dad!!??" and doing his fake yawn shit?

Marty is suss as FUCK.

Back