News Usman/Colby 2 in November likely in New York

Who wins this WW title rematch?

• Total voters
Damn was hoping they would have booked it a few months sooner but this will do

Should’ve been Edwards but whatever. Hopefully we get another broken jaw for Colby.

I like that people are writing off Colby again. It’ll make it another suprise when he actually shows up to fight instead of cash a check like Usmans last opponent (minus Burns)
Hopefully we get a good clean exciting fight with no fuckery this card.

Easy there, killer.
tenor.gif
Freitas+Curbside+Trash+%2526+Recycling+Bin.jpg

I hope Colby gets on the EPO w Usman so it’s more of a level fight

Unfortunately, Colby is still best option in UFC to fight Usman. Gil is" probably " next best option in another re match. That's bad - if Luque continues to evolve , maybe MAYBE he gives Marty a challenge.

IDK .

Prediction: Face break II. If Kamaru hits Colby with the same punch he hit Jorge with, Colby's MAGAjaw breaks off and flies into the crowd. Either way, Colby fades into irrelevance after this fight and becomes the next Johnny Hendricks.

Jarl

This is the epitome of an awfully timed rematch totally without any warranted demand. Usman has been perfect showingmassive improvements and Colby has don’t nothing but interviews and social media while having already lost the first match decisively.

when Colby gets crushed again it’s his last title shot and he’ll never be able to justify a fight with usman again. Makes no sense that he’d want to even be in this position without having even competed since he got destroyed last time.

I think people are writing off Colby too heavily. Last fight was a coin flip and I had Colby winning until he got dropped in the 5th.

I also don't buy the argument that Colby won't have improved since last fight, how much is the interesting question.

I think Colby might shock alot of people this fight.

You can only beat former 155ers for so long, that's how weak the WW division nowadays.

Still I believe Colby should at least won another fight after Woodley, and I don't think he deserves the title shot, but he is still the only legit fight for Usman other than failed 155ers like Masvidal and Burns. Both Woodley (now retired) and now we know Thompson are too old and they are out of their prime, unranked Khamzat's situation doesn't look good, as well as Leon struggled with 155er Nate, and almost got dropped via Nate's pillow punches.

WW division is probably weakest division right now.

If Usman accepted this fight…then it means that he’s coming for Colby ASS

<BC1>

Colby has to ramp up the offensive wrestling and put that TDD to the test if he wants to even have a chance in this fight.

If Usman accepted this fight…then it means that he’s coming for Colby ASS

<BC1>

He didnt accept it, it was accepted for him, as in Colby and Leon are going to fight for the Interim WW belt in Madison Square Garden if you don't.

Kamaru, unlike Francis, did not call the UFC's bluff and wisely chose to defend his undisputed title.

He didnt accept it, it was accepted for him, as in Colby and Leon are going to fight for the Interim WW belt in Madison Square Garden if you don't.

Yea, I won’t be fighting in that event, so I guess it’s Leon vs Colby

I would've liked to see Leon vs Colby first but I think Usman, Colby and Leon are 3 of the 4 best WW on the planet.

Lima is the 4th. Lima might be the best of them all.

This is the epitome of an awfully timed rematch totally without any warranted demand. Usman has been perfect showingmassive improvements and Colby has don’t nothing but interviews and social media while having already lost the first match decisively.

when Colby gets crushed again it’s his last title shot and he’ll never be able to justify a fight with usman again. Makes no sense that he’d want to even be in this position without having even competed since he got destroyed last time.

<45>Colby haters coping so hard.

The only thing that will make you wimpy fuckers cry more is when Colby tells Joe Rogan Usman needs to go get a win against a former champion or beat multiple opponents before he can entertain a trilogy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back