News Usman/Colby 2 in November likely in New York

Who wins this WW title rematch?

• Total voters
Colby should probably get one more fight to win before challenging Usman.

Right now Usman is on a tear and Colby is probably gonna get his jaw smashed like what happened with Masvidal.

Usman by round 2 KO

Anyone complaining about the matchup should suggest an better alternative.

SpectacularInsistentBilby-size_restricted.gif

giphy.webp

I just want this one out of the way, wish it didn't take so long to get to as this was supposed to have been booked forever ago. Fine with Colby getting the shot, I predict him losing, and then some other people can fight Kamaru. Would be a little surprised if Colby won but also he's a fine fighter regardless of how I think about him as a person.

Colby will be carried out of the octagon with shit in his pants.

Colby is the most overrated fighter in the entire UFC. Trash

i mean there is really no one else for him to fight. i'm sure dana was waiting to see if WB could KO Burns and then give him a TS. but that didn't pan out.
Usman by whatever he wants

colby never getting a TS again. he's been pretty damn quiet since usman ended him last time.
I think there are a few interesting fights for Colby at WW. Him vs Burns, Edwards and Luque are all good fights that make sense IMO.

Just based on what we've seen since their last fight I'd be stupid to pick anything other than a KO for Usman.
I'd like to see Colby mix it up this time though, we never saw them grapple once in their first fight

Best fight to make by far. I do believe that Usman will finish him by the third if Colby chooses to have a kickboxing match again.

I’m interested to see how Usmans wrestling looks against another elite wrestler as we haven’t seen him use it against one since Woodley.

cool cool I might get tickets depending on who else is on the card.

Back