News Usman/Colby 2 in November likely in New York

Who wins this WW title rematch?

• Total voters
Hope he fights Mas next, I love these undeserved rematches. Hope a fast KO for the champ. Also, I think Masvidal had a bigger chance of winning a rematch, Colby pretty much has no road to victory.

two of the cringiest trash talkers in the game. gonna catch second hand embarassment listening to them in the lead up

Awesome, gonna be a hell of fight. I think Colbys gonna pull it off this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think Usman wins this easily, Colby looked like he regressed against Woodley. The lack of activity won’t help either.

It's difficult to imagine this fight being much different from the previous one, except for the possibility of Usman ending it much quicker.

Only other guy who can really challenge today is leon and he hasn't exactly been lighting the world on fire. Wonder boy lost so that match up is off the table. Burns JUST lost to usman and bad so that makes even less sense rematching that first. There's a ton of bad blood. Colby had easily been his stiffest test to date, and colby will sell the hell out of it. Pretty easy to see why the ufc is going with this.

colby is a tough fight for everyone, but usman is a fucking beast. i don't think covington has really done anything since getting his jaw broken to warrant a rematch, the win over woodley isn't exactly what it would've been years ago.

but i like watching colby getting hurt, so as long as usman puts a beating on him i'm fine with them rematching every week.

Back