Usman being fake way back on TUF

Can't wait for him to get whopped come Sat. night.

He always acts like he's big man on campus, and Woodley was right about him trying to sound cool like LL Cool J, he just always sounds like a douche.
ok thank goodness that's not just me that thinks this. I would classify Usman, Rockhold and that other little twit Alex Hernandez as possibly the douchiest fighters on the roster. Ok Kevin Lee is right up there as well.

Africans get confused when they come to the West especially America. Dp they act like what they think black Americans who've been here 400 years act like or not? If Kumaru was a gas attendant he'd still be known by Marty.

Colby guzzlers getting their last few hate posts in before the dismantling {<jordan}

Africans get confused when they come to the West especially America. Dp they act like what they think black Americans who've been here 400 years act like or not? If Kumaru was a gas attendant he'd still be known by Marty.

You got my vote on lock for "Sh!t poster" of the year with this ^^^ steaming crap.

What year was this, was USADA already partnered with the UFC?
Because clearly homie was already on the juice.

People evolve, Usman today is a real man, not an arrogant, stupid boy.

<GOT4>
He's the same. Did you not see him act the same with Colby when Usman was supposed to be a commentator and he got personal and took his jacket halfway off to play tough guy?

images

Remember back in the early 2000s just about every dork at a house party was wearing one of those Pharrell Williams insipired foam trucker hats

Back