Media Usman (and Ali) gets roasted on Twitter

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

just read the comments lol....

After Usman's "i dont know what EPO is" and "I dont know who Masvidal is" nobody believes this guy anymore and i love it. Once a liar always a liar

I really don't get your grieve with a dominant champion like Usman. Ali I can understand but Usman ...

What is Usman talking about?
q73j1w8kbnb41.jpg

Ali got triggered and started shitposting and Marty is facing the consequences, such as the fist that masvidal will push through his eye socket and the shoulder from hell conor will give him after.

<mma4>
Does Raw Dog mean you won't need the UFC Brander?

His password was probably something like "kumaruusman".

His password was probably something like "kumaruusman".
you'd also need his email account and maybe his phone number to log in. You can bet your ass that wasnt just a "hacker"

Is it bad that I read all of his tweets in his fake LL Cool J voice?

Hah, we all know the account got hacked, Kamaru doesn't post such things.

TS also needs to be Roasted. He’s a ignorant Flat Earther. That likes to trash people who disagree with him haha.
7276B347-4BED-41BB-816B-06507CEEB6CA.jpeg 29EC184D-E642-475C-A10E-80837591680E.jpeg

Imagine thinking either of them wrote that. It was written in black slang used mostly by kids. Ali cant write anything without grammatical errors. Lol at thinking he'd write in black jargon with perfect punctuation marks.

Who the fuck is Usman?

Dont care. he is boring as fuck and will always be.

Imagine thinking either of them wrote that. It was written in black slang used mostly by kids. Ali cant write anything without grammatical errors. Lol at thinking he'd write in black jargon with perfect punctuation marks.
tenor.gif

Pretty weak stuff for a hacker. Sounds dumb as hell. Like Mike Perry's twitter feed.

Usman wants to raw dog Conors wife so he can feel closer to Conors cock.

Back