USFC6 - myjohnson9 vs Pixelated at UFC 207 Nunes vs Rousey: AV BET MEGA THREAD

I figured he's a manlet since he's in love with the pillow fisted point boxers. Living out his midget dreams through Floyd.

@Jermei forget that little guy, why don't you take on a real man. A guy that's been here 10 years. Let's make this a main card bet and let's put on a show
oh, you're not talking about me, then

or?

I figured he's a manlet since he's in love with the pillow fisted point boxers. Living out his midget dreams through Floyd.

@Jermei forget that little guy, why don't you take on a real man. A guy that's been here 10 years. Let's make this a main card bet and let's put on a show

Peyote Ugly needs to be son'd by me first. I'll find you someone and we will have to clash another time.

You've proven time and time again

that you're a spineless eunuch.

Have a seat, men are talking.

giphy.gif

Welcome to a month of pain and shame to start 2017.

Counting down the days until that tubby DNB gets

whooped & slept.

Death is coming for Ronda Majin Buu Rousey.

giphy.gif

oh, you're not talking about me, then

or?
i was referring to the guy you were arguing with. It seems everyone gets into at least once with that idiot in these threads. It's why he has a list of guys to call out

I was definitely talking a

i was referring to the guy you were arguing with. It seems everyone gets into at least once with that idiot in these threads. It's why he has a list of guys to call out

It isn't a list of guys.

More a list of bitches.

That's how you made the list.

giphy.gif

Back