USFC6 - myjohnson9 vs Pixelated at UFC 207 Nunes vs Rousey: AV BET MEGA THREAD

I was just wanting to do an AV or sig bet, nothing too serious. If you want to get a kit bet with someone, that's cool, I can find someone else. Thanks, bud.

I'll take up the AV bet if you want?

@Jermei
31stufc.png

Who am i knocking out in here? :p

I'll take up the AV bet if you want?

Okay, that's cool, bud. Don't worry, if Neil wins, I'm just giving you a picture of Neil smiling, nothing weird. Honestly, I won't mind if you do a split pic with Neil and your current AV, if Magny wins. I don'care, whichever one you prefer.

Okay, that's cool, bud. Don't worry, if Neil wins, I'm just giving you a picture of Neil smiling, nothing weird. Honestly, I won't mind if you do a split pic with Neil and your current AV, if Magny wins. I don'care, whichever one you prefer.

You can have an AV of Hendricks with his belt then if he wins, I'm with you, never done this before so a bit of humour will be good.

You can have an AV of Hendricks with his belt then if he wins, I'm with you, never done this before so a bit of humour will be good.

Yeah, I like Hendricks, too, so I'm good with that. I'm excited for the fight. I'll be rooting for Neil, of course, but will be happy for Johny, if wins, as well.

Yeah, I like Hendricks, too, so I'm good with that. I'm excited for the fight. I'll be rooting for Neil, of course, but will be happy for Johny, if wins, as well.

Same for me, don't mind who wins but still think Hendricks has something to offer and he's talking about retirement so it is interesting.

I can't tell if you 2 are betting or flirting.

I can't tell if you 2 are betting or flirting.

It's like Dos Anjos/Cerrone, two low key, respectful top level operators in the competitive spirit due to do battle.

Back