USFC4 - ALVAREZ vs McGREGOR - UFC 205: Mega AV bet thread

I'm FUCKING triggered by this post... arhhh.. calm down wait for one of the main fuckers you would like to shag.

Calm the fuck down. Alright I'm calm and waiting still for a bigger fish.
Chris-Weidman1.png

hi-res-85439736b1497ef349104dbd6fb547b2_crop_north.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Criedman's dad won't be claiming him anymore after the hellacious beat down Romero puts on him...

Chris-Weidman1.png

hi-res-85439736b1497ef349104dbd6fb547b2_crop_north.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Criedman's dad won't be claiming him anymore after the hellacious beat down Romero puts on him...
I know you hate weidman, and love romero and shit, but if weidman wins in brutal fashion. Will you respect the Weid?

I demand the main event spot or I go to Scotland and never return.

I know you hate weidman, and love romero and shit, but if weidman wins in brutal fashion. Will you respect the Weid?
Hell no.

This is a guy who got big by only beating old past prime Brazilians, then got fucking owned the first contender from his generation that he fights.

Then he bitches and cries about that fight for months, only to once again get injured and pull out of the rematch, which allowed Michael fucking Bisping to become "champ".

I will never forgive criedman for these atrocities his overrated ass has caused...

Hell no.

This is a guy who got big by only beating old past prime Brazilians, then got fucking owned the first contender from his generation that he fights.

Then he bitches and cries about that fight for months, only to once again get injured and pull out of the rematch, which allowed Michael fucking Bisping to become "champ".

I will never forgive criedman for these atrocities his overrated ass has caused...
yeah... can't take you seriously.

@Jermei you should put the rankings next to the names when you make the match ups. Or at least the top 15.

@PrettyDamRandom Have you ordered the shirt yet you bum? Don't think I've forgotten.

ok so you're saying if Weidman beats romero, and goes on to beat bisping (if he gets the title fight) you still won't respect him??
I'll respect him MORE if he beats Romero (no credit for beating Bisping, most of the top 10 would), but I'd hardly call it respect. It would be like going from -50 to 0.

I'll respect him MORE if he beats Romero (no credit for beating Bisping, most of the top 10 would), but I'd hardly call it respect. It would be like going from -50 to 0.
I could respect that.

Back