USFC 15- conor vs khabib bet MEGATHREAD- We need 4 Conor fans! Where are yo guys?

Alright. Where's my man @Lukn4trbl at? So I got an av idea for you: if mcgregor wins, you take a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper. On that piece of paper it has to say - very clearly - "I'm Watcha gunna doo's SLAVE BITCH" while making a duck face. Don't forget to capitalize ''SLAVE BITCH"

Good look

Let's do this! :cool:

@Codpiece I will come up with your shirt and kit in the next day or two. I have to think of something special for the formerundefeated undisputed contender

@Uncommon Valor where's my new kit bro?

Avi:

SpDqouh.jpg

Sig: Conor is Khabib's bitch now.

1 month.

@Codpiece I will come up with your shirt and kit in the next day or two. I have to think of something special for the formerundefeated undisputed contender
Thanks man, can I request that it be nothing Satanic? anything else is cool.

Well done to Khabib and to yourself. Good event and a good thread.

@Ken Fresno

Belt: Conor’s poorly tied McDojo belt

Sig: Conor did fookin nuttin just like the legend, Bjjpitbull8, predicted.

Av:
83509C7F-EA25-420F-9E5D-B45D4F567A34.jpeg

Yeah, just waiting for you to hand out a kit so I can finally end my misery and e-suicide in peace.
AV:
CERRONE_DONALD.png

Belt: Budweiser belt
Signature: Cerrone is going to whoop Perry's ass and end the Platinum nation.

I appreciate it, thanks for keeping your end of the bargain. Stand up guy, even if you backed McNuggets.
A bet is a bet man, I see people talking about e-suicide over their bets. I always honor my bets and I stand behind McGregor. If he weasels his way into a rematch I will take him again for a full kit bet if you are interested. Too many fans jump ship when a fighter loses but I will stick by him. Even in an embarrassing loss the man still got paid a ton of money.

AV:
CERRONE_DONALD.png

Belt: Budweiser belt
Signature: Cerrone is going to whoop Perry's ass and end the Platinum nation.

LOL, didn't see that one coming. <[analyzed}>

I'm sure the it matches well with my new name and a pink belt.

A bet is a bet man, I see people talking about e-suicide over their bets. I always honor my bets and I stand behind McGregor. If he weasels his way into a rematch I will take him again for a full kit bet if you are interested. Too many fans jump ship when a fighter loses but I will stick by him. Even in an embarrassing loss the man still got paid a ton of money.

Hespect and yes I will give you a rematch, when the rematch is made.

Hespect and yes I will give you a rematch, when the rematch is made.
Nice I look forward to it but I do hope the UFC makes McGregor win a few matches and does not just grant him an instant rematch. I am getting tired of all the instant rematches. Hespect

LOL, didn't see that one coming. <[analyzed}>

I'm sure the it matches well with my new name and a pink belt.
Yea, thought about doing something different this time. I also got complaints from the Belgian government, they were not amused by all the Germans I had coming over.

Edit; how do you get a pink belt?

Yea, thought about doing something different this time. I also got complaints from the Belgian government, they were not amused by all the Germans I had coming over.

Edit; how do you get a pink belt?

Mods grant it if you're a female (yeah right) or a welcher.

Back