User Submitted Techniques

Step 4.
Once my body is positioned on HIS right side, i will now use my LEFT hand to grab his hip...and take his back.
ArmDrag6.jpg

ArmDrag7.jpg

ArmDrag17.jpg

ArmDrag18.jpg

NOTE: When you whip, make sure you WHIP HARD. This will throw him off balance. AND when your whipping him back, take a step back with your right leg.

Tripple Attack From The Mounted Position

Heres a combo ive never seen before. Came up with it while rolling around and trying new stuff. maybe youve seen this before maybe you havent.
Enjoy....
Part One of The Tripple Attack.
Step 1.
Im mounted on my opponent. Then i plant my right foot by his head.
ArmBarVariation1.jpg

ArmBarVariation2.jpg

Step 2. I place my shin bone on his throat. This will make him panic a bit. LEAN forward a bit ut not too much for you will lose balance. Notive my left hand!! it is hooking my opponents right arm. VERY importnant.
ArmBarVariation3.jpg

Step 3. Once i have hooked my opponents arm, i will now begin to pivot in a classical armbar motion.
ArmBarVariation4.jpg

Step 4.
I KEEP my shin on my opponents throat. Now i step over with your left leg and get ready to fall back. Pay close attention to my foot work, it is important, it wll keep my opponents head TIGHT!
ArmBarVariation5.jpg

ArmBarVariation6.jpg

LOOK AT MY FOOTWORK!
ArmBarVariation7.jpg

That was the first part of the tripple attack.

One more thing, when you are pivoting, remain low, don't give the opponent too much space for he will escape.

Second Attack Of The Tripple Attack.

I will start off from the shin on his throat position.
This is the basic armbar with a different set up. This WILL confuse him.

Step 1.
Withyour right forearm Hook his LEFT arm now.
2ArmBarVariation1.jpg

2ArmBarVariation2.jpg

Step 2. Start Pivoting and simply fall back.
2ArmBarVariation3.jpg

2ArmBarVariation4.jpg

Again this is the basic armbar just with a different set up that will LEAD to any of the tripple attack techniques.

Third Attack of the Tripple Attack.

This time my oppnent tries to ROLL me.

Again we will start off with my shin on his throat.

Step 1. The other time i just PLACED my shit on my opponents neck, NOW i have to Hook my opponents neck with my right foot.
Look at my right foot change angles.
ArmBarVariation3.jpg

3ArmBarVariation2.jpg

Step 2.
As my opponent is rolling me, my right hand will now GRAB my right foot that is STILL HOOKED on my opponents neck. Gogoplata.....
3ArmBarVariation3.jpg

3ArmBarVariation4.jpg

Step 3. Finish by kicknig your shin upwards and holdnig on to your foot.
3ArmBarVariation5.jpg

I have the opstion to grab the back of my opponents head and pull down (like a triangle) but sometimes it is hooke it tight that there is no need to.

This concludes the Tripple Attack from the mount.

NOtE: the are MAANY different types of tripple attacks from different positions. I will hopefully demonstrate those in the near future. I personally like Techniques that have more than one option to it

Lift/Flip Opponent to ArmBar

Lets assume that I had side mount on my opponent. He hip escaped and pivoted and tried to pull guard BUT i didn't allow him so this is what the position loks like. Im sure that you have come across this position MANY times.

We see in this picture what my opponents leg positioning will look like under my stomach.
Flip1.jpg

Step 1.
I reach under my opponents shin AND thigh and grab his belt. (If the belt has come loose, you can grab that part of the GI and the result will be the same). I remind you, my body level should be kept LOW but i want you to see whats going on.
Flip3.jpg

Step 2.
Once you have the blet grip, go ahead and get the sleeve grip of the nearest hand.
Flip4.jpg

Step 3.
Now come p to your feet. But remember your about to lift, so keep your back straight. Lift with your legs not your back. Posture is important.
Flip7.jpg

Step 4.
Now start comming up. As I come up keep your grips tights.
Flip8.jpg

Flip9.jpg

Step 5.
This is the key factor. The grip that I have on the belt will work as a pivoting point. The grip that I have on the sleeve will work as the turning point. Yank that shit.
Flip10.jpg

Step 6.
Once his body is positioned this way, now I will finish the technique by falling back into the armbar. Secure his arm. And planty your knee on his ribs.
Flip11.jpg

Step over his head.
Flip12.jpg

Fall back.
Flip13.jpg

One more thing, the opponent can grab YOUR belt behind you and make it almost imposible for you to finish the technique. To avoid this, keep your posture solid. Making it hard for him to reach behind you and grab your belt.
There it is Enjoy.

Collar Choke Using Your Leg

We will strt off in the sidemount. Have your grips placed as you would in a knee on stomach position. Behind the collar and on the belt.
MCC1.jpg

Step 1.
Lets get to it. I will start by stepping up with my right leg. NOTICE i will have a TIGHT grip with my right hand behind his neck collar.
MCC2.jpg

Step 2.
Once you have stepped up enough, with the hand that is gripped on his collar, you will now YANK upwards. This will cause his head to lift giving you enough room to slide your shin behind hisneck.
MCC3.jpg

MCC5.jpg

Step 3.
Notice as my foot slides though my head begins to go down. I stretch my right hand, causing my forearm to choke his throat. Once i have touched the ground with my head and slid my foot all the way through, i have finished.
MCC6.jpg

Also make sure you extend your leg in a Horse kick motion. Slowly though. Extend your leg.
His neck will crank, and he will choke.

hmm not sure about the 3rd part of the triple attack,, maybe a little better explanation on the last step after you grab your own foot as to where and how to apply the pressure and finish

Sorry, i was assuming people already knew about the gogoplata. Basically whaat it says, kick your shin upwards slowly, hold your foot, and straighten your arm and it will apply the choke. Ask someone to show you in person, the try setting it up from where i showed you.

what to do with the arm was my main question,,, i see how the choke is happening but whats going on with the arm your suposed to be controlling

i see what you mean. My left hand is holding on to his left. this prevents him from using his left to block the choke.

Rubber Guard Guillotine Variation (No Gi)

Here is what ive been working on.....

Say you get your rubber guard, your holding on to your leg BUT you just cant get the OTHER leg to come over for the triangle set up because the opponent is blocking with his elbow down and has posted up. KEEP in mind, if he post up reall good, then this technique will beeasier to sink.

Step 1.
We start off already tilted to one side and holding the opponent tight.
Photo001.jpg

Step 2. Bring your right leg behind his neck (either leg is good its up to you).
Photo002.jpg

Step 3.
Secure the Leg.
Photo003.jpg

Step 4.
Prepare to come up. Notice how my right hand is planted, and my left hand is loading for momentum (i will need it)
Photo004.jpg

Step 5.
Once up, i grab my knee with my right hand (its pushing my knee in place) and with my other i swing it around preparing to lock.... NOTICE MY BODY IS LEANING TOWARDS THE RIGHT!, this is very important and you will see why. It is also gaining momentum.
Photo006.jpg

Step 6.
Now that my left hand has loaded power/momentum, it will now come downwards, but once its comming down, notice where its gonna hook to.....my FOOT! Remember that i said that if my oponent tries to post up on this one its worse? well Here you can see why, if he post up there will be a bigger gap for my hand to sink in his neck. AND it wont matter because with my arm hooked onto my foot it will only put pressure on him by lifting me (unless hes alot bigger), im locked onto him wether he brings me up or not.
Photo007.jpg

Step 7.
Now my hand goes through the gap in his neck area.
Photo008.jpg

Step 8.
Now look at the little details on the otehr side.........
Very small but thats my hand comming out of the whole near his neck.
Photo009.jpg

Now my other hand comes into play, i will grip my hands together.
Photo010.jpg

Here i wasnt applying pressure yet and my partner was already tapping.
Photo011.jpg

Finish by applying pressure by liftin your hips off the ground and turning SIDEWAYS!!!!!!! iF YOU dont TURN SIDEWAYS his head MIGHT pop out. Look at the arrows.
Photo012.jpg

Also VERY important....look at my guns, very sexy.

Thanks for bringing this to the next page. I was waiting for a while. Didnt want to post techniques that are half on one page and half on the other.

Achilies Ankle Lock with Half Guard Crank. For the No Gi guys!....

I dont remeber what the other anlke lock/crank is called. Pitviper does it on me all the time. Not a sub really but with this variation it WILL hurt. I will add this one is veeery dangerous, i THINK it can pop your knee out.
Pitviper hope you dont mind, but i added something to this after our last roll i got to thinking.....

Lets start from Half Guard

Step 1.
Once in half Guard Get this lock. (I will Edit and name it once someone reminds me the name)
DoubleAnkleLockVariation1.jpg

Notice not i open my guard and look at my feet, my right foot goes UNDER his foot and the res is self explanitory.
DoubleAnkleLockvariation3.jpg

Look at the lock.... DONT stretch his legs out yet!
DoubleAnkleLockvariation4.jpg

DoubleAnkleLockvariation1234.jpg

Step 2.
Hook his free leg with your close arm. And bring it up.
Photo005.jpg

Step 3.

Once its been brought up, lock it with your hand that you brought his leg up with.
Photo013.jpg

Step 4.
Now just follow the pics....
Photo014.jpg

Photo015.jpg

Photo016.jpg

OPTION!!!

Another way o get the leg up is like this...

Pull the leg with BOTH hands.
rrrrr.jpg

Heres the good part, if you pull with both hands your hand will automatically land in place to lock his leg...
ttttt.jpg

NOw switch hands, make sure your LEFT hand comes OVER the foot, once it does that, remove your right hand
qqqqq.jpg

Apply the pressure...remember stretch him out too with your legs
ooooooo.jpg

Back