user names/handles

Mine username is actually my real nickname. A lot of people in my old high school, didn't even know my real name. Squeeze has been my nickname since I was about 12, and no I don't know where it came from. I dropped an "e" and added an extra "z" so I don't get confused with a fan of the 80's band.

Haru is "The Great White Ninja" from Beverly Hills Ninja. I'm a huge Chris Farley fan (R.I.P.) and one night we all got hammered and I started doing Haru-isms. Then the Mighty One was born. I will carry on Farley's character of Haru to my grave.(maybe)

I was not born with this name.

My birth certificate reads "Fuckface McGee" since my parents were not too happy about bringing me into the world. As I got older I found my niche however, and things were never the same.

I realized the beauty, the art, and the over all satisfaction of selling perfume. And on a whim I began my door to door sales through the Shady Side. I began to listen to the customers and really work with them. I shaped my personality to better express the nature of my products. This is when I began to frequently be know as Fuckface the Mild-Mannered Perfume Saleman from the Shady Side. And the name stuck for over 20 years.

Then I hit my slump.

Sales began to decline. I would walk up to someone's door with every intention of sealing the deal, but I'd be met with opposition before my salespitch could be fully dealt:

"Hello Ma'am. I'm Fuckface and I'd like to show you something."

SLAM......the door nearly knocking over a $100 bottle of some of my finest.

This is when I realized that my name, Fuckface, would not make due in this line of business. So I dug deep to figure out the solution. I needed something sophistocated yet playfully jovial. My name needed a certain spark, but it need not be too blunt.

Then it hit me......Bruce Lovely. "Bruce Lovely, the Mild-Mannered Perfume Salesman from the Shady Side"........it worked.

And as sales began to peak like never before and the community smelled like roses and fine fragrances, I realized I had made a true name for myself.....Bruce Lovely.

I like Fuckface better. Can I steal that name for my future child?

i chose the name bob because when i first foiund this forum i'd never eally posted in one b4 and so i didint know if i was going to keep on posting so i didint take much time thinking up a good name. and when ever i put a fake name for sumthing its always bob. my real name is mark but being bob does the job

What we have here is a magnificent specimen of pure Canadian White Snake. Actually, the name was inspired by GI Joe.

Paddan which means The Toad in engslish, I got from my friends to one day started calling me that when I made A funny face, anyway so it has kind of tagged along through the years.

Kiss me and I will become he most handsome prince ever =)

I got my name from my friend billdo! Im from new hampshire so shit... it wasnt to hard to make up i guess! I had a old name on this way back in the day but it got banned because i was a dick, so i desided to grow up and not talk as much poo, to the big boys!

I enjoy training people in MMA , so that's how I got my name.

Back