user names/handles

'Lady' because I'm a woman and 'N' because that's the first letter of my name. It's a pity we don't have (much) avatars anymore. The kind of avatar somebody chooses also tells you something about the way the boardmember sees him or herself.

The Smithmeister - well my surname's smith, and the rest stemmed from a very bad (and filthy :D) joke about american pie and the Stiffmeister from there...

Originally posted by Lady N
'Lady' because I'm a woman and 'N' because that's the first letter of my name. It's a pity we don't have (much) avatars anymore. The kind of avatar somebody chooses also tells you something about the way the boardmember sees him or herself.

I agree... very astute of you Lady N.

- The Jake

Mine comes from the gym where I have the reputation for being a hard body puncher, hence the term bodysnatcher. And yes that is me in the avatar.

A horrible accident with a chemical truck caused a freak metamorphosis...... and all I can remember of the incident was the terrified voice of a spectator:....."Oh my God Warren....look at his hands...... they're...... they're ...... they're FISTS OF MEAT!!!!"

Originally posted by Lady N
The kind of avatar somebody chooses also tells you something about the way the boardmember sees him or herself.
so i see myself as vanderlei silva? awesome.

When l worked at a night club. I had long blonde hair and my first pay day there, my cheque was made out to Christ. I have always had the name since!

I'd just finished reading LOTR so it stuck, plus i had the cheesy lord of the ring moniker under my avatar.

iun fact i havent stuck with any name yet, i am still looking and searching for a name. i have used dreadnought, dangermouth and think of using roach as my next one as thats what some of my friends call me.

Back on the day when AOL first came out some of my friends were into making punters and similar progams to fuck with AOL. We all made names similar to this.

411 is the number for information in the US
Berserk meaning violent or deranged

hence Berserk411

My name comes from the fact that very rarely tell anyone that I study martial arts. In my experience, people always seem to feel threatened or pisssed when they find out. I've had people tell me that it's "cheating" or want to prove that what I take won't help in a fight. I got tired of people being piss heads, and began hiding it.

lol Meat Fist, you are an insidious genius...

I used to be Green Dragon, one of the first members on the board believe it or not, but I just don't post here as often as most of these dudes. Green Dragon because that was the name of the crew I was MCing with. Anyway I ended up getting banned, so I took the name Kain because that's the name of my old avatar, which was an Animated GIF from Fatal Fury Garou: mark of the wolf, something or rather, but now that the avatars are gone and the size is limited, I won't be getting him back, so I'm stuck with this dumb name. :(

i went through a phase that i was really interested in Gandhi. and my name's pete(r), so Mahatma Petey.

Healing Foot

The day I found this board was the day I broke my foot. And since it was already broken, It is now Healing, So that says it I guess. HEALING FOOT....... at first it was, broken foot, then fractured foot........ But I stuck with Healing Foot. So when it heals and I am back in Bjj. It will be called "HEALED FOOT" hehee

It just made sense somehow...? Doesnt it? AHHHH my brain :)

Nah I just liked the sound of the word, I was trying to think up ways of describing planes to people who had never seen one.

My sn's cause I like lions. And since our avs say something about us, I'd be curious to hear opinions about my new one, lol

Well I got this when I was banging one of my Ex-girlfriends. I was doing her in this weird poisition and when I was done she was like that was the best I have never had it that Deep. So I have assed said Ya babe that is just my Insanejuggalostyle. Also it has t do with Insane Clown Posse and what the call their fans (juggalo)

Originally posted by Ralphage
My mates at the gym where I box start calling me "Ravage" (pronounced in a French way) which is Dutch for havoc or devastation. And since my real name is Ralph, I thought I might aswell put those two together: Ralphage was born!!

Hehe, "Ravage" means that in english too.

My brother and I used to think of funny screennames by putting together random objects and this was my best one, I use it for a lot of stuff now. If not this one I'd use either :eek::eek::eek:job or whoreslutbagfuck cause those are words two of my freinds use all the time. They're hilarious and we're trying to get them known to the world. So next time you see some one acting stupid won't you call them a ':eek::eek::eek:job' for me?

Hmmmm...

I like to squat. 'Squat' is taken. 'Dr. Squat' is taken(curse that Fred Hatfield!). 'Mr. Squat' is taken.'Squat-dog'...kind of ryhmes with 'hot-dog' ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.............uhhhh, yeah.

Squatdog it is.

Keep the O.J. with the cophat. Classic image.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back