Useless and useful supplements

Isn't dhea just a steroid? I found that out and threw away a half a bottle. I tossed the DAA as well. It works but I didn't like how I felt

Kind of, but are legal.
So I don't think the effect are so intense.

How did you feel?

Kind of, but are legal.
So I don't think the effect are so intense.

How did you feel?
I felt stronger in the gym on daa and a little more aggressive and irritated all around. I have psoriatic arthritis and after being on daa for a couple days I had a major flare up.

I don't know for sure if it was related but a lot of foods can trigger or exascerbate psoriatic arthritis so I didn't want to take any chances.

I bought D-aspartic acid. The brand below. I don't know how good it is, but I did not have many options. Either this, either another one, either a romanian shitty brand.

I will start taking it the next days and inform you about the results. If I don't enter the forum, it means that I am dead or that I have gone to the mountains, into the wild.

I don't think it will have strong effects, given the fact that it's legal. If it does not work, then Turinabol. I heard it's popular these days. Kidding!

17208_daa.jpg

- multi with glucosamine
- vit D & fishoil
- ZMA

All of them ''work''. I sleep alot better and feel more energetic in the morning.
Also, ZMA has a good effect on 'the hoose'.

Four days on DAA. Nothing, but it's still early. 3 grams a day.

Also, I bought magnesium, zinc. And I take vit D, B complex, creatine (5 grams a day), lecithin, condroitine, glucosamine. I am out of fish oils and I am not going to buy them for now.

Mostly, i am doing kickboxing, running and some weighlifting.

Two days ago, I felt a have much more energy, but I took a sample of l-carnitine, received when I bought the DAA. It may have been the coffee, I drank a whole cup of black coffee before the training.

-Sublingual B-12 has been very very effective for me.
-Vegetable based Iron supplement also very helpful.
-I have had great success in the form of a 300 point increase in total testosterone from a good quality tribulus product. It has to be at least 90% saponin concentration to be effective.
-Vit D is always a good idea.
Bloodwork confirmed the effectiveness of all the above.

-Zinc and magnesium also a good idea but you have to do your research and find a good quality one.
-Pantothenic acid was extremely effective for treating acne back in the day. Like unbelievably effective.
-Flax seed oil and algae oil based omega 3 is really good.
-I took D aspartic acid and I could tell it worked well for boosting T levels but the more research I read it scared the shit out of me with potential side effects.
-99% of vitamin C supplements are absolute garbage. Ascorbic acid is not going to work like real vitamin C.

Which brand of tribulus did you use/would you recommend?

Which brand of tribulus did you use/would you recommend?
Im telling you man the stuff is legit. Keep in mind my estrogen went up a bit too. maybe through in a little DIM a few times a week.
AMX-20087-3.jpg

Im telling you man the stuff is legit. Keep in mind my estrogen went up a bit too. maybe through in a little DIM a few times a week.
AMX-20087-3.jpg

Thanks. I've had good experiences with it in the past in terms of libido, never got bloods so not sure if it did anything for my actual test levels. I used to use Ultimate Nutrition's Bulgarian, but I'm certain they changed the formula or source around '08-09 because it stopped having anywhere near the same effect. It almost did the opposite, lowered libido and made me lethargic.

Thanks. I've had good experiences with it in the past in terms of libido, never got bloods so not sure if it did anything for my actual test levels. I used to use Ultimate Nutrition's Bulgarian, but I'm certain they changed the formula or source around '08-09 because it stopped having anywhere near the same effect. It almost did the opposite, lowered libido and made me lethargic.
Ive used that brand and I believe its only 40% of the actual active comnpound in tribulus. The one I referenced as I said is 90%. I*f your T levels, libido, etc are already normal I wouldn't expect a ton of effect. If your low though, I think u will love it.

10 days on DAA. I don't have moods or some shit like that. But I feel I have more energy during the day (afternoon) when usually I feel most tired. Don't know if it is the DAA or just a good period. I don't feel like I am better when I workout.

I take 3 grams. I might double the dose to see if there are any effects.

There is a very gray area with supplements. Some recommend them (usually those who sell them), some don't (usually those who sell other stuff).

I would like to know what is your experience with supplements of any kind. Vitamins, minerals, fish oils, ZMA, creatine, tribulus, glutamine, arginine, all the types. Steroids, if you want.

And by experience I mean I somebody had clearly results, not just a placebo effect.

My experience:

vitamin D - before taking it, I was catching colds frequently. Now, for almost two years, I never got sick.
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/vitamind-d-supplements-prevent-cold-flu-infections/

zinc - the white spots on nails were gone after taking it. And that's it.

creatine - I had a period when I took creatine, but I had an disorganized lifestyle (alcohol, not much of a nutrition, dehydrated, less sleep). I had the impression that it helped me when I was going to the gym. Maybe it was the placebo effect, I don't know. And I had severe constipation.... due to dehydratation, I guess. Now, I am taking it and a have a more organized lifestyle and it doesn't seem to work.

fish oils - nothing

lecithin - I took it and nothing

glutamine - nothing

mineral and vitamin complex - nothing

magnesium chelate and vitamin B - nothing

ginko biloba - nothing

Also, I am taking Chondroitin, MSM and glucosamine now, I am still waiting.
Useless:

BCAAs
Testosterone Boosters
Fat Burners
Carb Blockers

Useful:

Caffeine
Creatine Monohydrate
L-Citrulline
L-Tyrosine
Beta Alanine
L-Theanine
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
Vitamin D3
Melatonin
Zinc & Magnesium

The ones i'm using are Multivitamin,Whey (Cant afford to eat allot of meat per day) and creatine. All other stuff is waste of money,believe me.

Isn't a Multivitamin a waste of money, too? Which one do you take?

Piss most of it out, IMO

-I have had great success in the form of a 300 point increase in total testosterone from a good quality tribulus product. It has to be at least 90% saponin concentration to be effective.

-Zinc and magnesium also a good idea but you have to do your research and find a good quality one.
-Pantothenic acid was extremely effective for treating acne back in the day. Like unbelievably effective.
-I took D aspartic acid and I could tell it worked well for boosting T levels but the more research I read it scared the shit out of me with potential side effects.
-99% of vitamin C supplements are absolute garbage. Ascorbic acid is not going to work like real vitamin C.
What trib supplement are you using?

Isn't a Multivitamin a waste of money, too? Which one do you take?

Piss most of it out, IMO
I think so. If you make a smoothie with kale or spinach, green apple, and kiwi your getting most of the micronutrients your gonna need. Youll still need to figure out B-12 and D but those 3 foods are insanely packed with nutrients.

I think so. If you make a smoothie with kale or spinach, green apple, and kiwi your getting most of the micronutrients your gonna need. Youll still need to figure out B-12 and D but those 3 foods are insanely packed with nutrients.

Magnesium?

Good call. You definitely need more magnesium.

Or you could eat pumpkin seed all day long.

From the vitamins, I use D3 and B complex, because it's hard to take all you need from food. Or if you don't get enough soon. A, C, E, K - yes, a blender and some vegetables.

Minerals - magnesium it's pretty hard to find all you need in food. I've said at first that I don't feel anything, but now I find it helpful. I found another brand.

I heard that multivitamins and minerals are shit because the pills are too compact and it's better to take everything separate. Good thing I don't have a problem swallowing pills.

What form of magnesium, (chelate, malate, etc. and what brand, quantiqus?

Is that iron supplement you take good? Are you anemic because iron supplementstion is dangerous for men and women who no longer have their peroids. My cousin takes and iron supp with vit c and he is anemic deficient in iron, he had those red dots on his skin and did blood work. He said when he takes the iron supps it makes him constipated,

Back