Used fighter gear isn't weird on Ufc part

Kowboy Karl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's weird on the fans part.

Clearly they have determined there is a market for these products.

So ask yourself who is creating the demand?

Insert just bleed guy etc.

Like I said. It's no longer a sport to me, just a giant fiasco.

I don't get all the hassle. I would never buy this shit, but doesn't it just fall in the sports memorabilia category?

I don't get all the hassle. I would never buy this shit, but doesn't it just fall in the sports memorabilia category?

that's the point the TS is making, people who collect memorabilia are strange

Game worn jerseys have long since been some of the most valuable memorabilia. This is no different, the only odd thing is the organization actually selling it.

It does and you're confused by the "hassle" because you're likely a semi-adjusted human being.

Also, it's a slow week for MMA so fans are just bored as hell.

They have been selling baseball cards with pieces of player uniforms, bats, balls, bases, etc on the baseball card for like 20 years. Its really not that strange.

1997-Upper-Deck-Baseball-Game-Jersey-Ken-Griffey-Jr.jpg

Game worn jerseys have long since been some of the most valuable memorabilia. This is no different, the only odd thing is the organization actually selling it.

Strange that they are selling it for any old fight though. Only way I would find it worth anything is historic moments, they are literally selling used jerseys by mid-tier and mediocre fighters in unimportant fights. (For example, I would think the Michael Jordan shot against the Utah Jazz game worn jersey would be worth something)

Conorsdickislife wishes the UFC store took food stamps so he could buy a used McGregor jersey to use as a spank rag.

It does and you're confused by the "hassle" because you're likely a semi-adjusted human being.

Also, it's a slow week for MMA so fans are just bored as hell.

Might I enquire what you mean by that?

Might I enquire what you mean by that?

I'd encourage you to ignore him - he's going around every thread on the topic and insulting people because he's apparently overly sensitive about having had something to do with the manufacturing of this dogshit Reebok stuff. Or he's just lying about it. Whichever, it's terribly uninteresting.

Kids on the posting on an internet forum calling other people weird is the epitome of irony.

Obviously the UFC is a business and with a business money is king

I really can't blame them for taking advantage of the white knights here who would give a left or right nut too smell rondas juices.

If they have a market that is willing to pay what they are asking, it's extremely smart on their part.

Back