USADA's 2018 testing history for Conor, Khabib, Brock, Cormier, Woodley, Till

Anti doping agencies keep testing athletes where they find suspicious results, hoping to find something that sticks or to get them on the right day. A guy that is tested often is normally because they found something in the first tests.

Kind of strange that they leave Brock alone, given his history, but I do suspect that the few times they do test him, they test for "everything" at once, and not just the random 2-3 drugs they normally test for.

Icarus.GR_LA_US.jpeg

These are not tests, these are taken samples.
which is even worse, because if each time they go they take 2 samples they have went half the time. but I think it's not like that, I think they most of the time they take only 1 and sometimes 2. but let me check with @dimspace

This is the number of times a fighter is tested.
No its not. Its the number of samples collected with up to two being collected in each test session.

Once I'm at the computer will get the full test history for all of them

testing cormier every 2 weeks.....fk you usada

that's got to be annoying as hell

They target tested dc for some .
reason

Two weeks after stipe fight he was tested (2 samples, blood and urine), two weeks later they went back (2 samples again) , two weeks after that they went back (another 2 samples)

He was being target tested for some reason

Anti doping agencies keep testing athletes where they find suspicious results, hoping to find something that sticks or to get them on the right day. A guy that is tested often is normally because they found something in the first tests.

Kind of strange that they leave Brock alone, given his history, but I do suspect that the few times they do test him, they test for "everything" at once, and not just the random 2-3 drugs they normally test for.

Hmmm....never thought of that.

That's definitely possible.

Brock hides on his 1000 acre ranch in Saskatoon. Good luck finding him. No cell phone reception etc.

And people act !ike there's any integrity to USADA? do away with the shit and quit pretending to clean up the sport by taking fighters primes away. Its clear guys like brock get a free pass.. Whatta fucking joke

maybe fighters shouldn't take away there primes themselves.

maybe fighters shouldn't take away there primes themselves.
Id be fine with that if there wasn't a double standard fir cashcows. Brock and Jones popped the same night for the same shit. One of them fought.

Id be fine with that if there wasn't a double standard fir cashcows. Brock and Jones popped the same night for the same shit. One of them fought.

than jon popped again so that makes him a repeat offended.

so see you in 2021 jon

than jon popped again so that makes him a repeat offended.

so see you in 2021 jon

Yeah but has fuck all to do with usada giving some guys free passes. Now a 1-3 Brock comes back for an undeserved TS and is getting tested less than Daniel 'Dad bod' Cormier? Fking joke

Just noticed Till barely get tested compared to Woodley as the fight approaches. Till is getting bigger and bigger...
Both been tested the exact same amount in the last 2 quarters.

Yeah but has fuck all to do with usada giving some guys free passes. Now a 1-3 Brock comes back for an undeserved TS and is getting tested less than Daniel 'Dad bod' Cormier? Fking joke

brock only been back in the testing pool a few weeks. dc has had 2 fights already in 2018.

usada not giving anyone free passes a 4 year ban isn't a free pass at all.

brock only been back in the testing pool a few weeks. dc has had 2 fights already in 2018.

usada not giving anyone free passes a 4 year ban isn't a free pass at all.
Shertarded haters and logic rarely meet up with each other, know what I mean?

Back