USADA vs NFL

Bunch of juice heads wearing tights and playing with balls like children.

If it was not for steroids all these football and basketball players would be working at the car wash or at Wal-Mart.
A-level athletes that play for 15 seconds and rest for a minute.

6 game suspension.....

Man the NFL is amazing. Everyone knows theyre juicing, so lets give them a little slap on the wrist and let them continue, while we masquerade as a "clean" sport.

Praise the NFL, wish the UFC did something like this.
It was a 3.7million dollar slap on the wrist...
It ended his 8 year pro bowl run (he's now ineligible)...
It voids a number of contract incentives...
And is generally going to hurt his stock when the Cardinals go to trade him or allow his contract to expire and he basically sits out a year because they already drafted a replacement.

PP is one of my favorite players in the NFL (I'm a huge LSU fan) but the only good thing that happened to him here is because of the NFLPA the results of the positive test remain private and he can basically resume playing afterwards. However, it's a really bad look for him because the way testing is set up in the NFL it's really hard to fail a test unless you are just being irresponsible. There isn't really random testing. All you have to do is cycle off before the test and make sure you have clean bloodwork.

And when you walk outta the doctors office after giving your sample you can turn around and walk right back in to get your next shot of magic sauce administered.

I'm almost willing to bet it was a team doctor that gave him whatever popped him positive based on his comments about intent when dropping the appeal.

Last edited:
"One of the best"?

lmao. Petersen has been good in 2 years.

2) No appearances on popular podcasts or t-shirt sales by head of testing agency.

When has Travis Tygart ever appeared on a podcast or t-shirt?

wtf are you even talking about

And is generally going to hurt his stock when the Cardinals go to trade him or allow his contract to expire and he basically sits out a year because they already drafted a replacement.

PP is one of my favorite players in the NFL (I'm a huge LSU fan) but the only good thing that happened to him here is because of the NFLPA the results of the positive test remain private and he can basically resume playing afterwards. However, it's a really bad look for him because the way testing is set up in the NFL it's really hard to fail a test unless you are just being irresponsible. There isn't really random testing. All you have to do is cycle off before the test and make sure you have clean bloodwork.

And when you walk outta the doctors office after giving your sample you can turn around and walk right back in to get your next shot of magic sauce administered.

I'm almost willing to bet it was a team doctor that gave him whatever popped him positive based on his comments about intent when dropping the appeal.

It's obviously not nothing. But it's even less than a slap on the wrist when compared to 2 years completely banned and reputation and legacy totally besmirched like Dillashaw.

Also, lol at his trade stock. Doesn't affect him. If anything his contract will be better cuz he saved his legs for 6 games not suiting up for those bums.

Also... if the refs didn't make the worst call ever last year, 2 of the 5 most valuable players in the Super Bowl would have started the year on PED suspensions. Instead it was just THE most valuable player.

One of the best players in the NFL just got a 6 game suspension for failing a PED test.

d25b1470-6091-4ba2-b52e-d8086f467b1f-patrick-peterson-trade-rumors.jpg

Patrick Peterson is an 8-time pro bowl selection and one of the best defensive players to ever play the game. Easily the best player on the Arizona Cardinals.

1) “League sources informed ESPN”. Not an official announcement or press conference with Goodell and/or head of testing agency.

2) No appearances on popular podcasts or t-shirt sales by head of testing agency.

3) No further details on failed test provided.

4) Suspended for 6 weeks.

5) No further mention of failed test will take place upon return, aside from a few casual mentions during initial return to competition.

Take notes Golden Douche

Dvdpqq8VAAAF4kj.jpg
They didn't even reveal the substance?

I got to admit when i heard the UFC hired USADA I thought they would test everybody that Conor fought so they couldn't use and let Conor take PED's. It's a win-win for all. Conor continues winning, the whole country of Ireland keeps coming to his fights and Dana and friends still make boatloads of money. I'm really surprised that it seems to be somewhat on the level.

you realise that Conor is currently the most tested fighter on the roster? And has lost twice post usada.

what you wrote literally makes zero sense. Have you been knocked on the head?

When has Travis Tygart ever appeared on a podcast or t-shirt?

wtf are you even talking about

I posted a picture of Nowitzky on JRE, with Rogan wearing the shirt.

I referred to the acting face and voice of the org as "the head", when in reality he's the vice president. But now that we've been blessed with your brilliance, and corrected as to the actual President of USADA, we've all been put in our place. Thank you so much. You can go back to curing cancer now.

I posted a picture of Nowitzky on JRE, with Rogan wearing the shirt.

I referred to the acting face and voice of the org as "the head", when in reality he's the vice president. But now that we've been blessed with your brilliance, and corrected as to the actual President of USADA, we've all been put in our place. Thank you so much. You can go back to curing cancer now.

No, Jeff is not the head of the testing agency

hes not the vice president of the testing agency

he does not work for the testing agency

he has NEVER, i repeat NEVER, even worked for the testing agency

so again, what the flying fuck are you talking about?

It's obviously not nothing. But it's even less than a slap on the wrist when compared to 2 years completely banned and reputation and legacy totally besmirched like Dillashaw.

Also, lol at his trade stock. Doesn't affect him. If anything his contract will be better cuz he saved his legs for 6 games not suiting up for those bums.

Also... if the refs didn't make the worst call ever last year, 2 of the 5 most valuable players in the Super Bowl would have started the year on PED suspensions. Instead it was just THE most valuable player.

Worst no call, but yeah. The NFL having any drug testing policy seems silly. Yes CTE is a huge problem but the testing as it currently stands does nothing to help clean up the sport and costs a bunch of money. I really don't know how much worse the impacts are if players take peds are don't. The one thing I have heard repeatedly from scientists and doctors is that the helmets are the biggest issues because they are used as a weapon--not the strength/size/impact of the players alone. If they weren't able to torpedo into another person with a hard plastic shell it would be much better for their health.

One of the best players in the NFL just got a 6 game suspension for failing a PED test.

d25b1470-6091-4ba2-b52e-d8086f467b1f-patrick-peterson-trade-rumors.jpg

Patrick Peterson is an 8-time pro bowl selection and one of the best defensive players to ever play the game. Easily the best player on the Arizona Cardinals.

1) “League sources informed ESPN”. Not an official announcement or press conference with Goodell and/or head of testing agency.

3) No further details on failed test provided.

4) Suspended for 6 weeks.

5) No further mention of failed test will take place upon return, aside from a few casual mentions during initial return to competition.

Take notes Golden Douche

Dvdpqq8VAAAF4kj.jpg

They only have testing to be able to say “we care about the safety of our players. “ They can afford to run their own program and their popularity gives them the freedom to shun 3rd party testing programs and the supposed legitimacy they claim to offer.

Tl;dr NFL is to high on the totem pole of pro sports to give a fuck about USADA

Are you sure you’re not referencing the NFL’s “recreational” drug testing policies? I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure it truly is random for PED’s. Eric Reid was complaining of being tested 6 times in 11 weeks last season. Something like 10 players per team are supposed to be tested every week. The “recreational” drug testing is known to be a joke and that’s the one we hear players saying, “you have to be stupid to fail.”[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you’re not referencing the NFL’s “recreational” drug testing policies? I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure it truly is random for PED’s. Eric Reid was complaining of being tested 6 times in 11 weeks last season. Something like 10 players per team are supposed to be tested every week. The “recreational” drug testing is known to be a joke and that’s the one we hear players saying, “you have to be stupid to fail.”
[/QUOTE]
Maybe I am confused. I really don't follow NFL (Mostly NCAA these days and a few players I am a fan of in the league like PP, Honey Badger, Mahomes, Brees, Landry, Fournette, and yes OBJ) like I used to but I have a close family member with ties to the league so I hear accurate info that is filtered through my selective listening.

Here's what google says:
The NFL has issued as many as six random drug tests to players, with each player receiving at least one drug test per season. ... In the NCAA, players are subject to random testing with 48 hours notice, and are also randomly tested throughout the annual bowl games.
So it's not really truly random like in the UFC where you have to provide your whereabouts and a guy shows up at your door at any time of day/night to take blood. 48 hours is enough time for a lot of drugs with shorter detection windows.
EDIT** sorry, after I hit post I realized that said NCAA players.
Here:
https://nflpaweb.blob.core.windows.net/media/Default/NFLPA/Annual Test Memo_2017.pdf
and
https://nflpaweb.blob.core.windows.net/media/Default/PDFs/2018 PES Testing Memo.pdf
"Per the NFL Performance Enhancing Substances Policy, players may be tested up to 6 times during the offseason. You may be required to have blood and/or urine testing. At the discretion of the collectors, you may be given up to 24 hours after notification to provide the specimen if circumstances warrant. Notification begins at the time you are informed either directly or when the message is left on your voicemail or when the text message is sent. The numbers that are used to contact you are the ones that you provided in the NFL PES Policy Contact Information website. Notification may not be given through a third party, family member, agent, etc. Once notified it is important that the test is completed, either in the place that you are or the place where you are going."
So it's stricter than I thought but still relatively easy to cycle off or beat.

No, Jeff is not the head of the testing agency

hes not the vice president of the testing agency

he does not work for the testing agency

he has NEVER, i repeat NEVER, even worked for the testing agency

so again, what the flying fuck are you talking about?

Who fuckin cares guy. He's the public face of the UFC's drug testing protocol. He is technically employed by the UFC. But his employer is irrelevant to the point of the thread.

The point of the thread is the way the UFC handles PED test failures versus the way the NFL handles it.

That's what the flying fuck I'm talking about. So you can address that or go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
you realise that Conor is currently the most tested fighter on the roster? And has lost twice post usada.

what you wrote literally makes zero sense. Have you been knocked on the head?
Maybe you don't know how to read. I'm surprised that the testing seems to be on the level. Your post proves my point. You seem confused.

Here is a question. If playing in the NFL has a higher than normal risk of giving the players CTE, and PEDs have all the great mythical benefits that some people claim they have such as faster recovery, fewer injuries and etc, then shouldn't PEDs be encouraged to prevent CTE? LOL
Lol peds don't prevent cte.

When will people learn? There are no "freak athletes", just roid freaks. Go back a time before PED's. Pick a sport, any sport. Where were the "freak athletes"?

Almost every single person in the NFL and NBA are juiced to the tits. Like, there's so much money at stake why wouldnt they be? and unaware normies don't even realize its what they WANT to see, they want to see these superhuman athletes but they just don't want to know they take drugs to be that way (and to perform that way year-round and heal injuries quick). Steroids are as american as apple pie, they're rampant in every sport. I don't know why they popped this particular player for it when the whole league is onnit, maybe to make an example of him for something unrelated.

Back