Media USADA visiting Khamzat

They do, but it's much easier for them to go after a bunch of teenagers than deal with actual criminals.
Wow that's crazy. So PEDs are hard banned in Sweden? I believe they're only banned for competition in the Netherlands, not otherwise.

No it makes it safer and more profitable long term.

safer.. maybe. Profitable? Fuck no, it’s counterproductive. They are literally paying a company millions to shelve there best fighters.

However you wanna look at it morally you might be right, but more profit long term? LOL put down the crack pipe buddeh, don’t even try to play mental gymnastics on this one.

lol, that is what I thought as well.
That’s actually pretty interesting because I have this view of Sweden being steroid friendly from watching the old world strongest men competitions in the 90s.

UFC spends millions each year on something that makes their product weaker.

i

with all due respect... Fuq off !!

That’s actually pretty interesting because I have this view of Sweden being steroid friendly from watching the old world strongest men competitions in the 90s.
It's the opposite, steroids are taboo. But all of the elite strongmen are obviously on it. But they are mostly testing on gyms that are anti-doping and most Swedish gyms are.

Magnus Samuelsson, a former strongman is obviously not natural and he's still a celebrity in Sweden. So they don't just go after anyone with muscle, but they try to keep the gyms that are anti-doping clean.

It's the opposite, steroids are taboo. But all of the elite strongmen are obviously on it. But they are mostly testing on gyms that are anti-doping and most Swedish gyms are.

Magnus Samuelsson, a former strongman is obviously not natural and he's still a celebrity in Sweden. So they don't just go after anyone with muscle, but they try to keep the gyms that are anti-doping clean.

Having steroids in your system is illegal?

What type of punishment is involved?

ok but professionally? no offense bro, but a lot of these guys don't have the privilege of playing MMA as a hobby and acting all self-righteous about "fairness". it's how they make their living and with the way Dana treats them I don't expect anything less than for them to get every advantage they can

No offense bro, but " it's how they make their living ". . . so they take people cheating (and getting away with an unfair advantage) VERY seriously. Obviously.. And what's this whiny shit about "playing MMA as a hobby"? What are you even on about. Don't take my word for it if you don't want to, I only trained and competed with some of them. There's plenty of interviews where fighters express the same/similar complaints. People don't WANT to HAVE TO cheat (except conservatives, who always think that everyone else is cheating already, so they should by default be cheating...which is revealing) and destroy their bodies to defend their career/income. C'mon.

I think the best that testing can do is "keep a lid" on some of it. Vitor Belfort might have had a great purple patch when he was using TRT to mask MASSIVE abuse. But I think after that became obvious, they had to look at a way to make sure it wasn't EVER that obvious again. But it's always gonna be a problem.
Cheating will indeed always be a problem (just look at US politics), so that's even more reason (as much as it boggles TS' mind) to keep testing to try to keep things as fair and safe as possible.

For the athletes, probably a even playing field?

Even playing field? So you are assuming that not a single fighter in the UFC is on steroids? I'm not gonna bother breaking it all down for the 1000th time online because it's pointless.

Back