USADA responding to Yoel and his manager.

Where are all those "I TOLD YOU HE WAS CLEAN" idiots now?

I really hope Yoel is cleared of any wrongdoing.

I would prefer to see that cheater destroyed in the cage.

Same thing happened to Vitor. His first positive test was from a supplement I used back in the day. The pre-hormone period and yes it was steroids and yes it worked.

There are still supps out there that would make an athelete piss hot with labels that say "proprietary blend"... The athelete is still ultimately responsible.

They just said he tested positive for a banned substance.

Or is that not true because USADA is racist against Cubans?
Cubans aren't a race. They're a nationality. Romero's race is black. Don't say anything about Hispanic. Hispanic isn't a race either. It's a culture.

tumblr_m67os6Sxkd1ry1rm7o1_r1_400.gif

By far the best, most entertaining gif of his career that didn't include Frankie.

By far the best, most entertaining gif of his career that didn't include Frankie.
The wink is what does it for me. Really puts it over the top.

Romero is innocent.

Yes this is earth and still in this day and age non Caucasian fighters are discrimated against.

USADA made a mistake and instead MMA "fans" blame the fighter.
I like your gimmick. Another anti-white troll like Theo Speak. God knows there aren't enough of those here.

More like you are just a USADA nuthugger who is racist.

Also

https://www.getmoresports.com/romero-protests-his-innocence/

The truth will come out and everyone who jumped on the "hurr romero is guilty durr" will look stupid like you are right now.

Justice for Romero!!
Cute gimmick but you are arguing something different than Romero. He's not blaming USADA. He is blaming a supplement he took.

Start a crusade against the supplement maker, IMO.

If he did it, I hope he's busted. If he's innocent, I hope he's exonerated. Simple.
He did it. We all know it. The question is, will he be caught.

If Yoel gets off he is lb4lb greatest cheater of all time.

“Given that Mr. Romero has publicly discussed his case, we can confirm that he did test positive for a prohibited substance,” USADA rep Ryan Madden wrote in an email to MMAjunkie.

“At this time we are investigating the circumstances surrounding his positive test to determine the appropriate outcome, in accordance with the rules.

“It is also important to remember that there is a full and fair legal process to handle the adjudication of any case, and all athletes are provided full due process before any decision is reached.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/02/usada-...bstance?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Translation: this bitch is dirty as fuck ...but we might have to let him off :(

Means was guilty.

Romero's sample was contaminated by USADA's incompentence but yet MMA "fans" are blaming Romero.

Too many USADA white knights on Sherdog.

There is no difference in the two cases of Means and Romero. Both of them popped for the same class of banned substance, SARMs.
Both claim the supplements taken were contaminated (with the banned substances).
Both had the B sample tested, failing for the same substances as their respective A samples.

You seem to think that USADA is responsible for contaminating both of Yoel's samples, but the supplements were tested outside of USADA by Yoel's team, confirming the presence of the banned substance and thereby completely vindicating USADA of any accusations of mishandling.

Back