USADA Quickly Shoots Up Jessica Penne's Public Statement

What should Jessica do now?

• Total voters
reservations no. Most of those are ABC members. Mohigan Sun for instance, their boss is the head of ABC at the moment. (or was until recently)

interesting, I remember them letting Crocop fight while he was suspended for admitting to HGH, but I could be wrong about the details.

interesting, I remember them letting Crocop fight while he was suspended for admitting to HGH, but I could be wrong about the details.

Cro cop was released from his contract to retire. And then he went and fought in Japan.

its largely Cro-cops fault that they no longer release fighters serving suspensions. He kinda fucked it for everyone.

They released Mir, but he had to sign an indemnity that if he fought prior to his suspension ending he had to pay the UFC like a million dollars. Hence he went to Bellator but did not fight till his suspension was up.

Since then,. they just dont release people.

So what's going on with these labs. One finds contamination and the USADA lab says they found nothing.

You can tell which users are useless mouth-breathers by the "LOL she's whining" responses. Read the actual article that was released this afternoon and the statement she released.

lol she's whining

her management have since deleted it, but my first reaction was, thats awkward...

Im sure there will some who get up in arms now saying her privacy has been abused and now everyone will think shes a skank or something, and its humiliating

but in the end, so she had sex.. everyone does it.
If this was birth control I would agree but morning after pill just kinda enforces the notion that she's not very careful and kinda wreckless (kinda enforces what you said earlier about being paranoid about supplements yet she claims "most of my supplements where certified" instead of "all my supplements").

Unprotected sex is fairly risky in 2020, especially for someone that advertises herself as a wellness coach and health athlete

If this was birth control I would agree but morning after pill just kinda enforces the notion that she's not very careful and kinda wreckless (kinda enforces what you said earlier about being paranoid about supplements yet she claims "most of my supplements where certified" instead of "all my supplements").

Unprotected sex is fairly risky in 2020, especially for someone that advertises herself as a wellness coach and health athlete
Condoms can break

The fuck, you weren't there, who said she had unprotected sex?

Maybe the condom broke.

I've seen some of your other posts, did she reject you or something?

sure, but they're an anti-doping agency. is that criminal to ask her to rat on other cheaters? are people actually defending a fucking cheater? what the fuck is going on here?
Anti-doping agencies are not law enforcement, and can’t offer the protections that law enforcement agencies can provide to informants.

also, again, they’re not a law enforcement agency, but are trying to act like one. It amazes me how on a board full of people who generally distrust cops, they all sucks USADA’s dick, at the expense of the fighters they claim to be fans of.

Condoms can break

466b64953b54d4bd6a412a5b4e0e61c218e866c3f56ab3596ea2d083b99b61d6.jpg

Cro cop was released from his contract to retire. And then he went and fought in Japan.

its largely Cro-cops fault that they no longer release fighters serving suspensions. He kinda fucked it for everyone.

They released Mir, but he had to sign an indemnity that if he fought prior to his suspension ending he had to pay the UFC like a million dollars. Hence he went to Bellator but did not fight till his suspension was up.

Why would Cro Cop need to be released to retire?

I have to be honest, her "embarrassingly I had to do anything I could to make ends meet. I drove for Lyft, taught privates" really wound me up.

So giving private MMA lessons and doing a job is your idea of embarrassing?

No love.

Embarrassing is going to fucking food banks because you cant afford to eat.

Embarrassing is your teenage daughter having to steal bog roll from school to wad up and shove in her underwear because you cant afford to buy her tampons.

Embarrassing is when you have to ask your neighbours to warm up your food because your electric is off and you cant afford to top it up for two fucking days.
Yah but you’re not a pro fighter.

her management have since deleted it, but my first reaction was, thats awkward...

Im sure there will some who get up in arms now saying her privacy has been abused and now everyone will think shes a skank or something, and its humiliating

but in the end, so she had sex.. everyone does it.
Everyone, except Sherdoggers

Why would Cro Cop need to be released to retire?

they released him because he said he retired, he told them he wasnt going to compete.

and then he did. so now they dont release people on suspensions.

Anti-doping agencies are not law enforcement, and can’t offer the protections that law enforcement agencies can provide to informants.

also, again, they’re not a law enforcement agency, but are trying to act like one. It amazes me how on a board full of people who generally distrust cops, they all sucks USADA’s dick, at the expense of the fighters they claim to be fans of.

first of all, i never claimed to be a fan of fighters. i'm a fan of the sport. 2nd, what "protection" are they supposed to provide? these people are CHEATERS, if she didn't CHEAT she wouldn't be in this predicament. you make your bed, now lay in it. she's not being forced to provide information, all they did was give her an ultimatum.

just because i think USADA did their job on this case doesn't mean i "suck USADA's dick". i was against USADA from the start and i thought USADA was corrupt ever since the Jon Jones debacle. BUT that doesn't mean USADA is wrong here. this just further shows their blatant biased towards certain fighters though, i will admit that because Jon Jones should be having at least a 4 year suspension himself but that's another story.

yeah makes sense now. I went back and read this, which says Crocop couldn’t fight in California but he could fight under another North American commission.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mmajunk...on-so-is-he-eligible-to-fight-in-bellator/amp

I'd say move on, eventhough if USADA really fucked her career they should be reprimanded... But she'll lose everything trying. Move on and enjoy life

If she actually cared about her career she wouldn't be taking these random supplements that aren't lab tested like other reputable supplements are. She was either cheating or she doesn't care about her career (I don't think she's actually retarded). Either way it's better for the sport if she stays away from it because we need a zero tolerance for cheating, this being a sport where cheating could end up giving someone permanent brain damage or killing them

Back