USADA Quickly Shoots Up Jessica Penne's Public Statement

What should Jessica do now?

• Total voters
yes and no.

On one hand I appreciate how it might feel to be banned not just from teh UFC but all organisations for 4 years, but on the flip side thats how it is in all other sports.

If you get banned for four years in athletics, you cant start running in different organisation, or start playing tennis.

Ultimately, sport is a privilege, not a right. If you break the rules regarding fair play, you pay the price sadly.

Its shit, but its no different to pretty much any other sport.

(its not just MMA she would be banned from, she could not take part in any sport under the wada code, so no mma, no swimming, no cycling, no running marathons, no playing tennis, that would extend to some bjj organisations as well)

she wouldn’t be banned from all of mma, just where North American commissions are applicable. What’s banning her from all orgs is the UFC would no doubt refuse to release her from her contract while she’s suspended. If she got her release she could fight in Europe or Japan no problem despite having a four year ban. Could probably fight in North America on Indian Reservations too, as I believe those shows aren’t held under any major commissions.

USADA: Nuh-uh u a lyin ass hoe.

she wouldn’t be banned from all of mma, just where North American commissions are applicable. What’s banning her from all orgs is the UFC would no doubt refuse to release her from her contract while she’s suspended. If she got her release she could fight in Europe or Japan no problem despite having a four year ban. Could probably fight in North America on Indian Reservations too, as I believe those shows aren’t held under any major commissions.

reservations no. Most of those are ABC members. Mohigan Sun for instance, their boss is the head of ABC at the moment. (or was until recently)

You can tell which users are useless mouth-breathers by the "LOL she's whining" responses. Read the actual article that was released this afternoon and the statement she released.
I read it. She whined about getting a day job when she hasn't won a fight since 2014 and then whined about legal fees when 90% of the hearing is going to be based on her free testimony regardless (not only that this isn't a court of law, she's basically talking to an arbitarator committe, it's the equavlent of going on an episode of Judge Judy :rolleyes:)

"LOL she's whining" .
Playing the victim card and blaming others for her own personal financial situation = yes she's whining (this isn't a use-less mouth breather conclusion, it's common sense)

Her last fight she missed weight then supposedly "injured her ankle" the next morning (fight day) and backed out. Then for the re-scheduled she pulls out 9 days before for injury and then pops another drug test.......

LOL at a 37 year old who hasn't won a fight since 2014 and doesn't even seen serious about fighting whinning like the USADA is robbing her of another 10 years of fighting

She's upset because reality is setting in. She's broke and either needs to get a real job or find some sugar daddy (any rich single sherdoggers that are up for the challenge ??)

Not gonna lie, when I read about her doing desperate things for money I had evil thoughts.

I have to be honest, her "embarrassingly I had to do anything I could to make ends meet. I drove for Lyft, taught privates" really wound me up.

So giving private MMA lessons and doing a job is your idea of embarrassing?

No love.

Embarrassing is going to fucking food banks because you cant afford to eat.

Embarrassing is your teenage daughter having to steal bog roll from school to wad up and shove in her underwear because you cant afford to buy her tampons.

Embarrassing is when you have to ask your neighbours to warm up your food because your electric is off and you cant afford to top it up for two fucking days.

I read it as she was sucking dick for dollars and didn't want to admit it. Maybe that was wishful thinking.

You can tell which users are useless mouth-breathers by the "LOL she's whining" responses. Read the actual article that was released this afternoon and the statement she released.

i read she got caught doing steroids multiple times and now she's suspended for 4 years. what did you read that makes you feel like she's getting fucked over? the part where USADA wanted her to rat on other PED users to lower her suspension? that's called investigative work and law enforcement use these tactics all the time.

if she did her due diligence she wouldn't be in this spot anyway. had she got her doctor to contact USADA for an exemption for her DHEA she wouldn't have been on her 18 month suspension. had she looked after her supplements like A PROFESSIONAL, you know, someone who gets paid to keep themselves clean, she wouldn't have gotten her 4 year suspension.

i read she got caught doing steroids multiple times and now she's suspended for 4 years. what did you read that makes you feel like she's getting fucked over? the part where USADA wanted her to rat on other PED users to lower her suspension? that's called investigative work and law enforcement use these tactics all the time.

if she did her due diligence she wouldn't be in this spot anyway. had she got her doctor to contact USADA for an exemption for her DHEA she wouldn't have been on her 18 month suspension. had she looked after her supplements like A PROFESSIONAL, you know, someone who gets paid to keep themselves clean, she wouldn't have gotten her 4 year suspension.
USADA is not a law enforcement agency

USADA is not a law enforcement agency

sure, but they're an anti-doping agency. is that criminal to ask her to rat on other cheaters? are people actually defending a fucking cheater? what the fuck is going on here?

That Jawline taking steroids? Caaaaaaan't be
jessica-penne-ufc-199-media-day-video.png

ok, her team have released the name of the product they believe caused her positive test.

Its a morning after pill contraceptive pill manufactured in Hungary

613zzq4uf5L._SY450_.jpg

Call Aftera (Levonorgestrel)

this simplifies the case somewhat.

We know she had a positive test in early april.
We also know she was tested a few days prior and she was negative.
She was also tested around a week later but we do not know the result of that.

If that later test is also negative that gives us:

negative
positive
negative

in the space of 7-10 days which would back up her claim of single, one time use of a contaminated medication

if the latest test was positive, it becomes harder to explain.

Last edited:
ok, her team have released the name of the product they believe caused her positive test.

Its a morning after pill contraceptive pill manufactured in Hungary

613zzq4uf5L._SY450_.jpg

Call Aftera (Levonorgestrel)

this simplifies the case somewhat.

We know she had a positive test in early april.
We also know she was tested a few days prior and she was negative.
She was also tested around a week later but we do not know the result of that.

If that later test is also negative that gives us:

negative
positive
negative

in the space of 7-10 days which would back up her claim of single, one time use of a contaminated medication

if the latest test was positive, it becomes harder to explain.
Oh man now I feel really bad, I was begging for the creampie

Oh man now I feel really bad, I was begging for the creampie

her management have since deleted it, but my first reaction was, thats awkward...

Im sure there will some who get up in arms now saying her privacy has been abused and now everyone will think shes a skank or something, and its humiliating

but in the end, so she had sex.. everyone does it.

I do think the most of those caught are indeed guilty but it sucks that if they want arbitration, the fighter has to pay for it. Supposedly $30,000-$40,000, which is quite steep as there are plenty of broke fighters in the UFC (eg $30,000-$40,000 is huge for many fighters on the roster)

Back