USADA makes the UFC the best mma organization

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watching old ufc cards, every dude is fucking jacked like yoel its hilarious. We see what people are exposed like when they have to fight like normal humans and not cheat their bods.

Its a competitive advantage fpr the UFC which means that imo post usada UFC success trumps all other org or time success ever

Including pride, rizin, pre usada ufc, etc

The TRTitors', Jon Jones', and Silva's are a thing of the past.

I dont think im a fan of that.

My grandma made rice pudding the best pudding, you don't see me starting a thread about it though.

Fuck off, USADA tkod mma

<TrumpWrong1>

No way man...it's killing cards...and I'd prefer to see jacked monsters wreaking havoc in the cage like TRT Vitor...

I think the B.S. going on with rankings, contenders and all the Interim and non deserved title fights, are doing just as much damage to the UFC's legitimacy.

I learnt yesterday that PED's aren't necessarily banned under USADA.

I'd like an all steroid league. It's like the first time I went to a baseball game, I'm like this shit is boring, I wanna see guys hit the ball out the park. I think the same about MMA.

I like an all Steroid League. It's like my first baseball game, I'm like this is boring. I came here to see guys hit the ball out the park, my thoughts are the same about MMA.

While I completely suport a clean sport and dont see a problem with USADA, I hate state athletic commisions aproach to the subjects like this:
JJ and Lesnar geting only one year suspension,
Crocop geting two year suspepnsion, while his tests are clear,
Shlemenko - three year suspension for his first violation, had to fight his way back,
Wanderlei - kicked out of the sport, had to fight back too,
Sonnen - two year suspension after being busted two times between two weeks,
Nick Diaz - suspended for five years because of weed,
Machida with his whole 7-keto cause.
And the list goes on...
They need to be more consistent

Back