USADA loophole?

USADA doesnt test for ayahuasca confirmed

I think now we know Latifi's gameplan for tonight

<mma4>

This thread has taken a silly turn but I was actually hoping that some Sherdogger scientist types who are experts on doping etc might engage in a serious conversation about the possibility of this kind of thing :(

main-qimg-b579e5d3a89d2d9aad660d859e29dcb6-c

That horse has such a, 'short' head?

Is the source the same as the American "The Onion" new paper?

So, I stumbled upon this article (link below) that has indicated that human pineal glands (this gland is deep inside your brain) were stolen and used (injected) to make race horses run faster.

Could this be a USADA loophole?

Could fighters use this also?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2005-10-05/body-part-theft-claims-hit-forensic-lab/2117956
Wouldn't they have more success stealing horse glands and injecting them in Vitor...I mean other random fighters?
Seems easier than getting your hands on human ones.

Horse meat did wonders for the reem!

I know man. And were you here when Thiago Silva was popped for 'non human urine' sample?

These guys would have been up to try injecting pineals for sure

I know man. And were you here when Thiago Silva was popped for 'non human urine' sample?

These guys would have been up to try injecting pineals for sure
I’d actually forgotten about that with Silva. Usually when he comes to mind I remember him playing the bongos on Vera!

Have you not seen the epic accuracy and power of a horses kick? (seriously, it's worth a look on you tube or google etc)
My friend had a horse named conradus, a legit stud and absolutely massive, intimidatingly big, I was helping her clean stables one day and she said "walk round the back of him and pick this up for me".
You must be fucking joking, he was the closest thing to a dinosaur I'd ever seen, legit at least 8 foot tall floor to nose, and I swear he was side eye-ing me.

I’d actually forgotten about that with Silva. Usually when he comes to mind I remember him playing the bongos on Vera!

It exploded on here lol, all the funny shit people were thinking and saying.

Really tho I think it was just synthetic urine (would pass on job sites etc but not high level testing lol)

My friend had a horse named conradus, a legit stud and absolutely massive, intimidatingly big, I was helping her clean stables one day and she said "walk round the back of him and pick this up for me".
You must be fucking joking, he was the closest thing to a dinosaur I'd ever seen, legit at least 8 foot tall floor to nose, and I swear he was side eye-ing me.

yeah man, they legit scary, intelligent and can and do use kicks for defence. Amazing beasts. I might try to find some vids of them tomoz.

And, lol speaking of dinosaurs. This will sound weird as fuck but as a young man I was at a zoo, throwing increasingly large sticks over the fence to try to get this big fucking crocodile to move. At first, nothing, then after a few landed on his head he slowly turned and looked me in the eye. Not audibly but I received a clear message - if that fence wasn't there you wouldn't do that, so fuck off. And man I felt guilt, fear, shame and respect right then. The only surviving dinosaurs - tough as fuck. Gotta respect that. And I have ever since.

Dude hooking up with a chick in Vietnam end up in a bathtub of ice with their pineal gland removed.

look into it.

Dude hooking up with a chick in Vietnam end up in a bathtub of ice with their pineal gland removed.

look into it.

?? aye, I did, NOTHING.

This was legit, sources provided. Don't tempt me with bullshit on a string bruh

Back