USADA loophole?

Yes. Pineal glands rhymes with pico grams. Coincidence? I think not.

My penal gland is in my pants.

Elevated pineal glands is a real problem

Jones has a PENILE problem he has to worry about first.

Who’s this guy?
You want compromise? How's this? Twenty years in the can, I wanted Manicott. I compromised. I ate grilled cheese off the radiator instead. I wanted ta fuck a woman but I compromised...I jacked off in a tissue. You see where I'm goin'?

-
Phil Leotardo

So, I stumbled upon this article (link below) that has indicated that human pineal glands (this gland is deep inside your brain) were stolen and used (injected) to make race horses run faster.

Could this be a USADA loophole?

Taking a doped up racehorse into the cage?
If USADA won't stop it, I'm pretty sure the ref won't allow it but I'm not sure what use a horse would be in a fight.

I am ignorant about DMT but happy to hear about it if you're serious
Nah I just remember the part in fear and loathing where Depp takes the adrenachrome and benicio said its harvested from the pineal gland.

DGrMTBIUMAAJNVo.jpg

If USADA won't stop it, I'm pretty sure the ref won't allow it but I'm not sure what use a horse would be in a fight.

main-qimg-b579e5d3a89d2d9aad660d859e29dcb6-c

Have you not seen the epic accuracy and power of a horses kick? (seriously, it's worth a look on you tube or google etc)

owTllXwZTGD1jYae-vP6VASCBQyzNr0HJIUFeFCOGQc.jpg
Horse by trounce

Back