USADA killed the sport

black belch

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Dana is smart, he implanted a time bomb just before selling to sabotage new owners

Hi Jon. I guess you have a lot of time on your hands now huh?

just a bunch of greedy bastards looking to get bribed by organizations and what not. they smell like rotten sardines.

Cheaters killed the sport

Dana is smart, he implanted a time bomb just before selling to sabotage new owners

wuOyPBJfW9P8c.gif

Usada killed the sport?

UFC spit on the sport, Usada spit on UFC, trying to keep MMA a sport

Blame cheaters

He's so smart he decided to stay with the new owners, so they all could see the boat sink together, right?

Oh good,we haven't had that exact same thread in a while.

Come on man, if you change the rules a few heads are going to roll, that's normal, but after some time fighters will adapt easily.

He's so smart he decided to stay with the new owners, so they all could see the boat sink together, right?

They did the same to Bellator. He orchestrated the hiring of Scott Coker so he could destroy it from the inside. I think they're trying to kill off MMA altogether.

More knockout outs, champions losing i love its more exciting that way the sport is not predictable anymore. MMA is fun you don't know who going to win.

Back