USADA is trying to win us back over after the Jones BS

Since when are you a mod?

wtf

I was a mod in 2016 and part of 2017 but left Sherdog for a while. Came back in 2018 and was re-modded like 6-7 months ago.

18AVOnd.gif

1330 posts in 2 months? wow!

It's normal human reaction to injustice. It's called moral compass. Even animals have one.

And don't take that as me trying to be high and mighty. I think "moral" is a junk word. People who talk about morals typically have none. Same with everything. People who talk love have no love to give.
So, it is okay for you to feel like a victim of injustice because a PED was found in an athlete's blood or urine sample. But, it is not okay for the athlete to feel like a victim of injustice because he believes that he did not intentionally ingest any PED. Also, athletes using PEDs is not a moral issue.

If they are so thirsty for approval maybe they shouldn't have drank TJ's piss.

Nah, they're making an example of him because he fucked up the UFC's plans for flyweight, and I'm sure a number of other factors based on their backroom dealings with him that none of us will ever be aware of. Stay on their good side and failed tests are no issue. Cross them and you end up like Dillashaw. It's undeniable to anyone looking at the situation objectively.

Back