USADA is shook by certain fighters

I would be mildly interested to watch them pee as to compare MMA prowess with endowment to find any type of scientific correlation for research purposes only ofc
Well the bigger the junk, the more muscular they are. Duh.

sure thing i would love to have such job. Its probably well paid too and you know that most of these guys have to high profile to do shit to ya
If watching dudes pee in cups is your thing, I suspect there is a website out there just for you. Ask @gunlok about it. Seems like his kind of thing.

7BUvocT.jpg

If only fighters had guns so they could defend themselves against creepy testers like American hero Tim Kennedy

It's kinda true tho, imagine travelling to rural Dagestan and fucking knocking on one of their doors at 3 in morning lol, fuck that.

Things would get really interesting if they'd do that for a WMMA fighter.

I would be mildly interested to watch them pee as to compare MMA prowess with endowment to find any type of scientific correlation for research purposes only ofc
this goofy fuck has the largest verified penis in the world:
o-JONAH-FALCON-facebook.jpg

Meanwhile,
fTap0.jpg

There is no correlation between penis size and athleticism.

this goofy fuck has the largest verified penis in the world:
o-JONAH-FALCON-facebook.jpg

Meanwhile,
fTap0.jpg

There is no correlation between penis size and athleticism.
It's always nice to encounter another expert of the penile sciences, thank you for the research

I think they are scared to test some fighters like Brock Lesnar. I mean would you want to hunt Brock down and ask him to pee in a cup multiple times a year?

Then there’s the story of Tim Kennedy pulling a gun on one. But guys like DC get tested like 10 times.

Then there’s the people who make themselves hard to find or just live in a place far enough away that it’s difficult to consistently test them.

THEN there’s the cash cows that will be protected by any means necessary.

What’s the best way to get rid of a USADA tester:
  1. Be unapproachable and hard to find like Brock
  2. Pull a gun/intimidate them
  3. Be a cash cow
  4. Hide under the ring or run out the back door

USADA is not afraid of fighters.
USADA is very afraid of losing the only big client that have, the UFC. Yes they're afraid of losing that UFC paycheck they've been receiving by having a big PPV cancelled due to a main event fighter that puts asses in the seats like a Lesnar, Jones or McGregor coming up with a test that shows positive for PED's.

Back