USADA is a facade until fighters get tested 4+ times a month.

its not random to start with. nothing is random

you think usada just stick a pin in a list of names each morning?

You know what he meant....and you know what I mean.

Getting tested 4+ times in a month, randomly...Is much harder than getting tested 3 times in 8 months randomly.

Nobody ever said that the method is "stick a pin in a name"...Obviously they test some more than others and have reasons why.

It's random to the person being tested however.....and 4+ times in a month is way fucking harder to try to time and minimize risk of doing roids...which is much easier to do in the current system.

They could do it...It will cost money and require fighters to sacrafice sometime but its possible.

UFC athletes are already the most tested on earth.

No other sport teats like this.

Jon Jones...Known/Confirmed roider...Only tested once this year.....8 months into the year...thats a lot of time to roid.

Conor..tested 3 times a year.....8 months into the year...lots of time to roid.

Yoel romero...has been tested once a month......once a month LMFAO.

Brock, career roider....comes back from PED suspension and gets a title shot asap.

USADA is a joke....its just virtue signaling that they are anti-roids but its #1 bullshit.

If WME/UFC truly care, they need to test fighters 4+ times a month...then we will know they are serious and not virtue signaling cunts.

whose anus is that in your avatar?

Jon Jones...Known/Confirmed roider...Only tested once this year.....8 months into the year...thats a lot of time to roid.

Conor..tested 3 times a year.....8 months into the year...lots of time to roid.

Yoel romero...has been tested once a month......once a month LMFAO.

Brock, career roider....comes back from PED suspension and gets a title shot asap.

USADA is a joke....its just virtue signaling that they are anti-roids but its #1 bullshit.

If WME/UFC truly care, they need to test fighters 4+ times a month...then we will know they are serious and not virtue signaling cunts.
Are you only picking people who have been tested less than 4 times a year or are you just salty about Conor?

UFC athletes are already the most tested on earth.

No other sport teats like this.

I didn't want to make such a sweeping statement.... but, it's true right? Even if they're not - literally-, they are among the most tested which is just astonishing when you consider that MMA is still sort of fringe and how lackadaisical testing was not very long ago.

Bigger sports don't have this level of testing because they obviously don't want it for very, very apparent reasons.

I didn't want to make such a sweeping statement.... but, it's true right? Even if they're not - literally-, they are among the most tested which is just astonishing when you consider that MMA is still sort of fringe and how lackadaisical testing was not very long ago.

Bigger sports don't have this level of testing because they obviously don't want it for very, very apparent reasons.

With the year round no off season testing they're stricter than the Olympics.

Yeah you couldn't do this level of testing in the NBA or Premiership Football because it would be too damaging.

It's random to the person being tested however.....and 4+ times in a month is way fucking harder to try to time and minimize risk of doing roids...which is much easier to do in the current system.

And as has already been explained to you, it would cost the UFC around $45m a year

And would involve at least one lab relocating and undergoing a total rebuild and other labs having to expand massively and triple their workforce (and all these labs are private labs, nothing to do with usada, ufc or anything else, whos gonna fund UCLA building a brand new lab?)

its unrealistic for a multitude of reasons

And as has already been explained to you, it would cost the UFC around $45m a year

And would involve at least one lab relocating and undergoing a total rebuild and other labs having to expand massively and triple their workforce (and all these labs are private labs, nothing to do with usada, ufc or anything else)

its unrealistic for a multitude of reasons
And again...the guy you replied to, was specifically only talking about randomness.....It had nothing to do with my idea and how much it will cost.

Just admit that when we mentioned randomness, it made sense and it wasn't bullshit like you tried to make it seem.

I didn't want to make such a sweeping statement.... but, it's true right? .

no, its not true.

Geraint Thomas (Cyclist) was tested more times in three weeks in July than any UFC fighter will be tested this year..

no, its not true.

Geraint Thomas (Cyclist) was tested more times in three weeks in July than any UFC fighter will be tested this year..

I said sport though.

TrollFace.jpg

pee and blood? no way fighters would let them take blood 4 times per month.
imagine getting an infection or some other complication

If I said yes, would you believe me?

you are from Texas, so its completely possible.

Texas is like the doping capital of cycling in the US.. Armstrong himself "big tex" :D

Can we just settle one thing once and for all?

If you ever use the term “roid/roids” in a serious sentence, you have no credibility. Shut the fuck up.

It's gonna be interesting to see what happens with Jones. If he comes back this year they can just cancel their cooperation right away and go back to testing just before the fight, if at all. To when you needed to just be avarage amounts of clever to pass the tests.

I think they will revert back to something like that in the future. Reebok will dissappear too. That was just so they could sell it, none of those things are of any benefit to the company I believe.

We would never have fights with guys popping like a popcorn machine, just catch them don't go man hunting...

I dont give one shit what any of them are on honestly, just fight

Of course it's not 99% chance...That's an expression...but the odds of you getting tested after that, are low as fuck........DC is a rare exception, and it's odd as fuck that they did...This is why you remember that fact. For most fighters, they don't test em 3 times that fast, and you know this!

They test in a pattern...there is a pattern here and fighters will know this thru their own testing/team testing/ seeing the USADA site.......So yes, you can take risk, you time it and minimize your risk.

It might be "strategic intelligence based unannounced testing" for guys highly suspected of using...Guys like Yoel.....it will make the patterns harder because they test him more frequently but I guarantee you that their is a pattern.

For guys not suspected to be on roids....It's easier because they don't get tested as frequently thus it's easier to see the pattern and minimize risk.
What’s the pattern?

Back