USADA confirms what Cyborg popped for

Uh huh. You take a diuretic to recover FROM a weight cut? Aren't diuretics illegally used FOR weight cutting? In sports they are more likely used to mask PEDs. You don't use diuretics to recover from anything.

How are Diuretics and Masking Agents used?
Diuretics and Masking Agents are typically administered with a performance enhancing substance to dilute and or mask a urine sample or to conceal the performance enhancing substance in the urine sample.

This explanation reeks of being an attempt at managing public perception.

does anyone have Cyborgs book of excuses yet? Would be thread worthy

15unyi.gif

Is this the new rousey headkick gif? Starting to feel that way.. lol

Smdh and I supported and wanted this chick to beat tf outta Ronda. Well, guess that's the end of that.

How stupid can you get? I guess we can all say now, it was only a matter of time before she got caught again.

I'm sure Doctor's generally give somebody something that will extremely dehydrate you when you suffered from extreme dehydration. Makes sense right?

I'm gonna have to go ahead and make the non moronic conclusion that she was using it for its masking agent properties.
No, you fool, do you know nothing about medicine? If you have pretty much any medical condition, the only solution is to load up on all the PEDs you can find and beat people to a pulp. This is taught on day 1 of medical school.

The same guy is actually the private doctor of most UFC fighters, and he's actually created a wonder drug that cures all conditions.
raw

She needed it to fit into and carry around the 6 lbs bikini she wears. Its all about the beach, guys, nothing to see here...

Good thing the UFC is counting on her for their 145 title fight. My guess is she won't make the 145 weight limit again.

I used to cut her some slack but she already failed a test in the past, if it was me in that situation I would make damn sure to have all my ducks in a row and make sure I don't take anything that could potentially be an issue. I don't buy her story any longer. She knew what she was doing.
I told you so!

Thats a diuretec. Why would she be taking diuretics in december? Especially if she's "recovering" from a weight cut. Dont' diuretecs make the recovery worse?

*cough* masking agent *cough*

You nailed it.

with the Brazilian doctor playing ball she may get off regardless of how shady it is

USADA: She's 'basically clean' like Chael was.

So that'll be 2 years.

Cycling Cyborg gets handed her dream fight opportunity and turns it down...then offered another opportunity and again turns that down... It turns out she was probably mid cycle when the news broke and that's why she couldn't do it. I hope they ban her for good. Once a cheater, always a cheater! She has had too many 2nd chances.....it's time for a life ban!!

Spironolactone is not a PED, surprised it is banned.

Spironolactone is not a PED, surprised it is banned.
Nobody claimed it's a PED, it's a masking agent. It's a diuretic that can dilute urine and clear other PEDs out of your system more quickly. It's not banned because it helps, it's banned because it can hide things that do.

Back