USADA be kidding me!

It's seriously like WTF. People can't take 27 massive bombs to the face

RDA did.

Eddie landed about 84 unanswered blows to the head and yet RDA remained standing. Ref had to call the fight with RDA still on his feet.

Dude may have lost a fight but USADA dos Anjos is as tough as pre-USADA dos Anjos.

If I didn't know any better, I would say you were implying something...
If it walks like a duck, quack like a duck, and most importantly looks like a duck...

RDA did.

Eddie landed about 84 unanswered blows to the head and yet RDA remained standing. Ref had to call the fight with RDA still on his feet.

Dude may have lost a fight but USADA dos Anjos is as tough as pre-USADA dos Anjos.

Did his tests from that fight officially come back clean yet?

Did his tests from that fight officially come back clean yet?

Haha, not gonna lie, the same thought goes through my head after every single event these days.

Even watching T-Wood flex and celebrate an hour or so ago I couldn't help but put an asterisk in the air above him in my head.

Such is life under USADA.

When I said "his" I was talking about RDA BTW. For some reason I figure Eddie's clean.

Haha, not gonna lie, the same thought goes through my head after every single event these days.

Even watching T-Wood flex and celebrate an hour or so ago I couldn't help but put an asterisk in the air above him in my head.

Such is life under USADA.

You have to be hard dumb to get popped the day of, but Brock did it!

You have to be hard dumb to get popped the day of, but Brock did it!

That's the irony.

For all the goofy Brocklovers calling Mark Hunt not too bright for his raging about the test failure, their mancrush failed the fight night IQ test.

Back