News USADA announces it has suspended Sean O’Malley six months retroactive to last August

We have the same question lol.
That’s pretty much what I was trying to clarify as well, is are they allowed to sign a contract for a fight during a suspension period.

I totally agree. Use it as a 6month recovery period....unless you get popped for longer
I see the risk as the fighters character is now tainted. Thats the only thing i can see from anyone nervous to sign them again.

On the other hand...

Ufc isnt in the habit to just cut anyone after a suspension. Theyre in the business to keep that fighter fighting winning fights.

From what i can tell nowadays, if a fighter is suspended for x amouny of time, they only sign for a fight after its done...then they train for 4-6 weeks, causing all of us to now wait more. Seems silly to me.

how do you conclude he is not in the testing pool?

he was literally tested fucking weekly from august to december. hes the most tested fighter of 2019 by some margin
I’m totally speaking uninformed here, just pure tinfoil hat bullshit.
I thought the most tested fighter of 2019 was Paulo Costa? As people would like us to believe.

I’m totally speaking uninformed here, just pure tinfoil hat bullshit.
I thought the most tested fighter of 2019 was Paulo Costa? As people would like us to believe.

No. the only people who would have us believe that are

1. Shitty brazilian blog site that posted things without fact checking
2. MMA mania who copied those things without fact checking (and then blamed it on someone else)
3. Costa

Costa wasnt even close to most tested (he was 6th or 7th from memory). O'Malley had double the samples Costa did

lol. again, you're acting as if the ufc can override suspensions from usada or the commissions. they didn't suspend him because they didn't find that he cheated. but i understand you believe you know better, and somehow believe usada makes a boat load of money because jones fights.

clean fighters arent suspended for 27 months and needed a loop hole to not get 4 years.

the csac and the nsac are all about money so they are helping in the free pass jon is getting. than there the whole nate diaz case. how can nate say he doesnt know about a company he owns.

if comission stop ufc fights from happen they lose money the city loses money the arena that many times states own lose money.

if nate diaz and jon jones were prelim fighters they been fired over all that.

bellator the company who doing it right they dont use usada or even care about drug testing. you really think all thsoe former ufc drug cheats now with belaltor are clean now please. chael said he not in the ufc cause he failed a usada level of tests.

clean fighters arent suspended for 27 months and needed a loop hole to not get 4 years.

the csac and the nsac are all about money so they are helping in the free pass jon is getting. than there the whole nate diaz case. how can nate say he doesnt know about a company he owns.

if comission stop ufc fights from happen they lose money the city loses money the arena that many times states own lose money.

if nate diaz and jon jones were prelim fighters they been fired over all that.

bellator the company who doing it right they dont use usada or even care about drug testing. you really think all thsoe former ufc drug cheats now with belaltor are clean now please. chael said he not in the ufc cause he failed a usada level of tests.
i have no idea what point you're making about bellator.

but you didn't address at all that smrtl and usada don't make additional money if jones fights. at all. you ignored literally the most important point.

i have no idea what point you're making about bellator.

but you didn't address at all that smrtl and usada don't make additional money if jones fights. at all. you ignored literally the most important point.

usada changed it rules on how things will be done and that part of the ufc and all that. usada in what they sent to nate said to keep it quiet until after the fight happened.

bellator doesnt care about peds and drug testing.

usada changed it rules on how things will be done and that part of the ufc and all that. usada in what they sent to nate said to keep it quiet until after the fight happened.

bellator doesnt care about peds and drug testing.
You’re ignoring that they don’t believe he cheated after his 2017 suspension. Yet you insist he is.

You’re ignoring that they don’t believe he cheated after his 2017 suspension. Yet you insist he is.

the failed or missleading tests say other wise. usada the rules of how they make stuff public to make it harder to know if anyone failed.

the only trace amount in a swimming pool defence doesnt work cause that means he took the peds in the first place.

everytime i got a speeding ticket the cop didnt say it ok you were only trace aount over the limit where a warning.

the failed or missleading tests say other wise. usada the rules of how they make stuff public to make it harder to know if anyone failed.

the only trace amount in a swimming pool defence doesnt work cause that means he took the peds in the first place.

everytime i got a speeding ticket the cop didnt say it ok you were only trace aount over the limit where a warning.
The cops here determined he already did his time.

What? Bones would get a week of suspension... Tops

The cops here determined he already did his time.

cause he needed the ufc lawyers to not go to jail after he his the pregnant woman.

look is jessica penne the ufc money and was a star she be getting a slap on the wrist.

Back