News USADA announces it has suspended Sean O’Malley six months retroactive to last August

LOL at this guy arguing against science.
Next you're gonna say Fight Pass isn't the great value that it objectively is.

<31>
LOL at this guy blindly believing everything the current scientific paradigm produces. Ever heard of the ongoing replication crisis? Didnt think so..

scientsimidol.jpg

Hahahahaha Jones can’t prove contamination even tho he gave USADA 100% of the supplements he took, Suga gets monitored even tho they thought it was contamination and he still gets 6 months ?
It’s amazing how fast USADA came crushing down, they will be gone in 3-4 years if shit like this goes on

USADA are too thorough in my opinion.

Piss test day before the fight is more than sufficient.

A contaminated supplement could mean O'malley unknowingly took supplements containing Ostarine but the real mistake would've been to not verify whether or not the supplements in question are ok to use or not. O'Malley needs to be more careful with which supplements hes putting into his body, especially at the level he is competing at now. The suspension is only six months and he will be competing soon enough. More damage from being in USADA headlines but they also said it was contaminated, what more could you ask for?
Contamination in supplements is prevalent and no chance they can afford to send every supplement they intake to an actual lab, that will cost more than their purse. Supplement companies put tons of shit that isn’t allowed in pro sports while advertising its “all natural” or some “special formula” they concocted. The average Joe will intake said supplement and get a boost you can only get from steroids and think that it’s all natural or whatever.

So he didn’t do anything wrong but they are still going to suspend. Somewhere in Albuquerque jones is sitting around laughing.

Well he did do something wrong.

He tested positive in 2018. A supplement was blamed but never found.

But he didnt learn his lesson. He carried on taking non certified supplements.

Then he tests positive again in July 2019, for Ostarine again.

But he still doesnt learn his fucking lesson

Then he tests positive again, for a third time.

At what point does the kid learn to only take certified tested supplements?

I do have sympathy for what the athletes go through. Making the right choices takes time and effective education. But at what point (maybe after the second positive) do you stop and think, maybe I'm making bad decisions here, maybe I need to be more careful.

Hahahahaha Jones can’t prove contamination even tho he gave USADA 100% of the supplements he took, Suga gets monitored even tho they thought it was contamination and he still gets 6 months ?
It’s amazing how fast USADA came crushing down, they will be gone in 3-4 years if shit like this goes on

Its about degree of fault. This was his third time.

The fact he didn't learn after his first two times so as a degree of recklessness in his supplement choices.

Contamination in supplements is prevalent and no chance they can afford to send every supplement they intake to an actual lab.

they dont need to. there are literally thousands of supplements that are tested and certfified

you can walk into GNC and they have their own range of nearly 100 products that are all certified

they dont need to. there are literally thousands of supplements that are tested and certfified

you can walk into GNC and they have their own range of nearly 100 products that are all certified
I wouldn’t trust that certification to be honest, I would like to know how many certified supplements had contamination’s

It’s not FDA tested, it could be a friendly lab that certifies them

Nate tested positive before the Jorge fight, and he was cleared in a matter of hours. LOL
It was because his levels were not high enough to meet the threshold for a failed test. Most likely that means it was within the margin of error of the test. the only reason we even heard about it was Diaz told it himself.

no, he wasnt.

we know the exact timeline and dates and it wasnt hours
Dude, I am using hyperbole to paint a picture of how quickly USADA cleared Nate Diaz compared to O'Malley. The difference was significant.

It was because his levels were not high enough to meet the threshold for a failed test. Most likely that means it was within the margin of error of the test.
The threshold argument is one that USADA only recently started, and they started it without telling anybody. Before, the mantra was "an athlete is responsible for whatever is detected" and the levels of detection were not taken into consideration.

The threshold argument is one that USADA only recently started, and they started it without telling anybody. Before, the mantra was "an athlete is responsible for whatever is detected" and the levels of detection were not taken into consideration.
That's because they would never report a level that is beneath the level where the test can be considered reliably accurate.

Edit: I guarantee you USADA was never suspending people for levels lower than the test threshold. that would never hold up and they would be rightly sued. It's not saying it's okay if you have this level, the threshold is the level where the test has too many false positives so people who never took it at all test positive due to error in the test.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t trust that certification to be honest, I would like to know how many certified supplements had contamination’s
to get the GMP and NSF certification you're not allowed to have a single banned substance anywhere in both the production facility and packing facility

Yeah I'm calling BS on not trusting certified supplements

A contaminated supplement could mean O'malley unknowingly took supplements containing Ostarine but the real mistake would've been to not verify whether or not the supplements in question are ok to use or not. O'Malley needs to be more careful with which supplements hes putting into his body, especially at the level he is competing at now. The suspension is only six months and he will be competing soon enough. More damage from being in USADA headlines but they also said it was contaminated, what more could you ask for?

Please you dont really believe this nonsense. I know a lot of athletes who are tested even a lot more and more in depth and none of them ever tested positive. Why? Very simple because as an athlete you know exactly were and what you can buy. Everything is told by the anti doping government bodies in detail.

There are athletes who had a positive test because of pollution but its "happened" more in the last years in UFC that in more than 30years of drug testing in track & field etc. Simply because you still get hamered there. No one cares if someone was too dumb and everyone knows its 99% of the time just to shift blame while you just did take PED.

Athletes like Romero,..etc have people researching before how their positive tests could be explained while they do take PED. I guarantee you someone like Costa has at least 2 guys with medical expertise managing his PED abuse. O Malley is just not the brightest.

Back