USA Today Sports CYA Propaganda Article ( AKA MMA Junkie)

Dave Henderson

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Lame sauce Propaganda article tries to excuse Judges in Dominick Reyes Title Robbery - They are now Heavily censoring and deleting comments - https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...llainization-joe-soliz-jones-vs-reyes-judging

Please don't bother joining or commentating. If it's not what MMA Junkie USA Today Sports want to hear - you will be censored or banned. They have deleted over 100 comments easily. All of the truthful comments you read now gone will be gone later.

For every 1 truthful comment you see that got through - 10 more were deleted. I signed up as "FreeSpeechMMA" and wrote out an extremely long polite comment designed not to get deleted. Didn't work. It was deleted with 3 others. The only think you see under my name in the comments "Hello".

This really bothers me because I remember how great the internet used to be. Before it was controlled by money bag banks. And soon they will not have any comments. They will just lecture to you and force their website to the top of the search results.

They will give Sherdog a huge money offer and when Sherdog refuses they will force Sherdog down the search results ask if they wish to reconsider the offer.

Something has got to be done about these media conglomerates. They are ruining everything. First the ESPN deal. Now the MMA websites.

Lame sauce Propaganda article tries to excuse Judges in Dominick Reyes Title Robbery - They are now Heavily censoring and deleting comments - https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...llainization-joe-soliz-jones-vs-reyes-judging

Please don't bother joining or commentating. If it's not what MMA Junkie USA Today Sports want to hear - you will be censored or banned. They have deleted over 100 comments easily. All of the truthful comments you read now gone will be gone later.

For every 1 truthful comment you see that got through - 10 more were deleted. I signed up as "FreeSpeechMMA" and wrote out an extremely long polite comment designed not to get deleted. Didn't work. It was deleted with 3 others. The only think you see under my name in the comments "Hello".

This really bothers me because I remember how great the internet used to be. Before it was controlled by money bag banks. And soon they will not have any comments. They will just lecture to you and force their website to the top of the search results.

They will give Sherdog a huge money offer and when Sherdog refuses they will force Sherdog down the search results ask if they wish to reconsider the offer.

Something has got to be done about these media conglomerates. They are ruining everything. First the ESPN deal. Now the MMA websites.

Wtf?

PS, I work for one of those "big money bag banks" and I can personally promise you we dont delete comments from crappy news articles about MMA.

We spend most of our time doing... you know... like actual banking. Not taking over the world like tin foil hats seem to think.

We spend most of our time doing... you know... like actual banking. Not taking over the world like tin foil hats seem to think.
Plot twist: banking is in reality taking over the world.

What do you expect from a site that started as UFCJunkie? Junkie will forever be a tufnoobs mmasite/forum to me.

Wtf?

PS, I work for one of those "big money bag banks" and I can personally promise you we dont delete comments from crappy news articles about MMA.

<DontBelieve1>

Wtf?

Are you that friendly guy at the local Bank of America teller? Can you guys please re-open your merchant window back up so I don't have to stand in line with the paycheck employees? Thanks.

MMA Junkie is the only scorecard that gave Jones a 50-45 over Santos too lmao

Regardless how close rounds 2, 4, and 5 were or not, Jones def won round 3, and Santos def won round 1. The shilling is real.

I used to read MMA Junkie when it first came out. They always moderated comments. But after USA Today Sports purchased them they crossed into censorship. You will see informative candid posts - minutes later they are deleted. They want commentators to tow the line or else they delete and ban you. No notice no warning nothing.

It's just like all the independent news websites before they were bought out. They all follow the same pattern: Free Speech-->comment moderation--->Censorship---->Removal of all comments period. They only want to lecture and narrate. All there websites are intentionally forced to the top of all the major internet search engines i.e. "you will read what we tell you to read". They shut down 4chan and 8chan and now they want to ban memes.

100% true. Not tin foil hats just facts. These people want to control everything. I don't understand why there are still no laws preventing it.

They shut down 4chan and 8chan and now they want to ban memes.

100% true. Not tin foil hats just facts. These people want to control everything. I don't understand why there are still no laws preventing it.
Mr. Henderson, I don't mean to alarm you but they did not shut 4chan down

Eh, at least they didn’t get woke like Bloody Elbow.

Back