USA President-Elect Donald J Trump takes a small dig at Ronda.

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

67Ra5YP.png

Trump Bless!

Trump's twitter has become so powerful that he can actually make his enemies tell the truth

The first one has something to do with Rousey?
The second one is a year old.....Is meth good?

Somebody already did this, the second is from her last loss, and the first is ambiguous.
Great thread

Haha, I was worried we wouldn't get to see tweets like this since he won the election. Glad to see I was wrong. Ronda's knocked out for the second time in a row and Trump will be our next president. Goddamn what a glorious feeling that is.

Somebody already did this, the first is from her last loss, and the second is ambiguous.
Great thread
His mastery and timing tells us the recent tweet is due to Ronda losing again. How dare you doubt our great President-Elect. SAD!

Trump Bless

I know that Trump is an erratic madman, but I think he's got bigger fish to fry than Ronda Rousey and it's really stretching to interpret that tweet as being about her.

I know that Trump is an erratic madman, but I think he's got bigger fish to fry than Ronda Rousey and it's really stretching to interpret that tweet as being about her.
You don't understand the majesty of his timing and all-encompassing knowledge of the world. SAD!

Trump Bless.

Maybe Trump will get a new year honour from his Russian friends at the Kremlin

Back