International USA just killed an Iranian General....in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, we are pulling out troops and libtards are saying that he is a warmonger WTF?? But orange man bad.
But of course, if americans are attacked I expect my president to do something about that, and not just take it and prey, like Europeans do.
what you said earlier was accurate - these countries test their bounds, as cowardly bullies do, and when you get a leader who lets it happen, it just gets worse and worse. Give the dog a smack on the nose and it learns its role. force is unfortunately all that some people understand. and they reacted just like a scared, bullyish dog - yipping with threats that quickly turned into legal action, lol.
much like antifa, who hates cops, goes running straight for the cops when an actual grown man fights back.
The next move is for Trump to give that dork leader a pat on the head, a milkbone, and say, “now, whos a grown assed man? thats right, you are, youre a big boy. there there.” so he can save face, knowing that there is a new line for where he is allowed to misstep.

You've posted that nonsense video 100 times already with nobody liking it. I like how you never post about how Jimmy Carter got the Shah killed.

Khomeini's advisor actually met with Jimmy Carter's Chief of Staff to discuss the chance of CIA assassinating the Shah.

A lot of weird shit has gone down over the years. A lot of side-switching, backstabbing, allies turning into enemies and allies again.

I'm sure Saddam Hussein, too, thought he was good with the USA, until he wasn't.

If millions upon millions off Indians started crossing into China to live, uninvited and illegally, they are indeed invaders.

if millions of Hand Chinese move into Mongolia illegally and uninvited, They are invaders.

If millions of Egyptians try to Move into isreal uninvited, they are invaders.

If millions of turks moved into Greece, uninvited, they are invaders.

if millions of Sudanese move into Egypt uninvited, they are invaders.

if millions of Mexicans come into America illegally, uninvited, they are invaders.

No they aren’t, they are immigrants.

As long as he keeps ground troops out of it I’m ok with offing shit heads that go after us.

No “nation building “ or other dumb shit like that.

what you said earlier was accurate - these countries test their bounds, as cowardly bullies do, and when you get a leader who lets it happen, it just gets worse and worse. Give the dog a smack on the nose and it learns its role. force is unfortunately all that some people understand. and they reacted just like a scared, bullyish dog - yipping with threats that quickly turned into legal action, lol.
much like antifa, who hates cops, goes running straight for the cops when an actual grown man fights back.
The next move is for Trump to give that dork leader a pat on the head, a milkbone, and say, “now, whos a grown assed man? thats right, you are, youre a big boy. there there.” so he can save face, knowing that there is a new line for where he is allowed to misstep.

Certainly, the situation was really worse with the weak Obama, now they look really frightened and scared and they understood the last 4 years that there is an alpha in the white House and can't play games anymore.
Right ?
Do you real world sometimes ?

The troop is just not sending their best anymore, this has been evident for some time. The unoriginality is just sad you got one of your boy’s turning around TDS for some odd reason and you can’t even find a better word for “goof”?

You want to see something really dumb? Bring up Venezuela and North Korea in a thread about Iran

Like bringing up Obama in a thread about Trump killing another nations military leader?

This part :

"can imagine if you are from a country that gets dragged into proxy wars constantly you'd rather the countries do it directly. "
Well sure, people want the US to stop meddling entirely but I also want a hooker and a pony.

Taleb's scenario has an implied 'If major powers are going to have a conflict,'

The choices are:

business as usual, with conflict between major powers exercised through proxies in third-party countries where none of the collateral damage falls on the major powers themselves but on civilians in other countries,

or

one major power taking proxy conflict off the table and threatening actual direct war, leaving the third parties out of it.

He's a noninterventionist but from the perspective of Lebanon that's been fucked around enough, likes the second option if the US and Iran are going to fight regardless, direct or indirect

My take here is that there is no guarantee that putting direct war on the table would result in any less proxy war spilling out

Iran isn’t the good guy even in Iran, hence the massive protests and thats with the government killing them by the thousands and disappearing the women. They wouldn’t last a month in a fight. The occupation is all they can hope for.

OMG. Delusional. Those armed groups that burned every bank they could are members of the MEK, and also a small percent of Iran’s tiny Arab minority. The usual suspects for any terror ol attacks. Like the ISIS backed terror attack on the parade years ago.

the Persians are gonna defend their ancient nation. Make no mistake.

there are many articles from think tanks in the 2000’s talking about how America would be defeated if they tried to invade Iran.

one even had an entire US army cut off and surrounded and using nukes to save itself. Which then makes nukes usable for any other nation. A complete disaster.

Stop posting already you fake Veteran fraud who knows nothing about Foreign Policy relations and history or better yet Middle Eastern and US corruption.
Still 'butthurt' about losing your bet here in the War Room aren't you 'drum' boy?
Keep whining, it is about time for another 'Yellow Card'...
51JAtVuQxqL._SX355_.jpg

Well sure, people want the US to stop meddling entirely but I also want a hooker and a pony.

Taleb's scenario has an implied 'If major powers are going to have a conflict,'

The choices are:

business as usual, with conflict between major powers exercised through proxies in third-party countries where none of the collateral damage falls on the major powers themselves but on civilians in other countries,

or

one major power taking proxy conflict off the table and threatening actual direct war, leaving the third parties out of it.

He's a noninterventionist but from the perspective of Lebanon that's been fucked around enough, likes the second option if the US and Iran are going to fight regardless, direct or indirect

My take here is that there is no guarantee that putting direct war on the table would result in any less proxy war spilling out

Lol, I'm originally from Lebanon.
We just want you to stop messing with us.
If there is a direct war between the USA/Israel and Iran, Hezbollah will attack Israel and we will pay it with our lives. Again.
So no there is not a better choice between your two options, it's typically an external POV, cause for us, both options = death and destruction.

This event looks like it’s going to carry on with discussion for awhile. Locking this thread. Someone please make a US-Iran Conflict V2 thread with this precious one linked in the title and some updated information if possible.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back